Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens (1663 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
What if we are created by Aliens and we are in stimulation controlled by some bunch of high school students or scientists or others. It may sound weird, but WHAT IF? If some of them are very much advanced, they may do it.

I'm not saying, we are definitely created by them. I'm saying, WHAT IF?
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by immobilare(m): 3:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Read Zechariah sitchin's earths chronicles. Might seem to buttress your point.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2017
immobilare:
Read Zechariah sitchin's earths chronicles. Might seem to buttress your point.
Tnx, I will!

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by ifenes(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:
What if we are created by Aliens and we are in stimulation controlled by some bunch of high school students or scientists or others. It may sound weird, but WHAT IF? If some of them are very much advanced, they may do it.

Not created,but seeded by Extratterstrials so to speak. Apparently, from researches, ancients knowledge,books( including the bible) we were genetically mortified. Just like plants,you cannot create plants,but you can help plant the seeds all over the planet. They will grow provided they are supported by the atmospheric conditions.

Zooming On this planet alone, we have different life forms. Humans, cat family, reptiles, birds ....... We know the humans to be more advance and you can see us controlling, experimenting, making use of the less intellectually advance animals as study projects, we infiltrate their environment, determines which ones are pets, wild, food etc.

Zooming out of this planet is also a much bigger view. Lots of planets and galaxies with different life forms. Some are less advance to us and some are extremely, billions of light years superior to us( mistakenly called gods). Life is a much bigger cycle than we can imagine.

Can they play us like computer games, yes they can. Watch the animal planet TV show and see how micro chips are put on tigers, lions, monkeys by humans. They vaccinate them, study them, monitor them all in the name of research. Sometimes we humans kill theses animals for fun. Do we care about how these animals feel? Many of us don't. But some people are pushing for animal rights and laws to enforce no animal cruelty. Today wild life are being protected by the good humans. The bad ones will kill and show them off on nairaland. The same can happen to us if discovered by a much highly evolved life forms who are negative as some of us.

I like your thought pattern OP, all questions are valid and relevant.

9 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

So let's say it's true. Lets say we are in a simulation controlled by some high school geeks. Well, it doesn't still nullify the validity of our subjective experiences. It doesn't negate the inevitability of our death, and it doesn't eliminate the possibility of improving our lives and the lives of our species and posterity, as we journey towards this ineluctable end.

So in all essence, this sort of knowledge doesn't change anything.

And I can ask the question of whether these high school geeks aren't also existing within a simulation just like the ones they programmed us within. And I could ask the same question for the probable creators of their own simulation. You see, this kind of thinking opens the door to oodles of questions that empty into a vortex of infinite regress.

Why don't we just conduct our lives according to what we know or can plausibly know, and stop asking irrelevant questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
ifenes:

Not created,but seeded by Extratterstrials so to speak. Apparently, from researches, ancients knowledge,books( including the bible) we were genetically mortified. Just like plants,you cannot create plants,but you can help plant the seeds all over the planet. They will grow provided they are supported by the atmospheric conditions.

Zooming On this planet alone, we have different life forms. Humans, cat family, reptiles, birds ....... We know the humans to be more advance and you can see us controlling, experimenting, making use of the less intellectually advance animals as study projects, we infiltrate their environment, determines which ones are pets, wild, food etc.

Zooming out of this planet is also a much bigger view. Lots of planets and galaxies with different life forms. Some are less advance to us and some are extremely, billions of light years superior to us( mistakenly called gods). Life is a much bigger cycle than we can imagine.

Can they play us like computer games, yes they can. Watch the animal planet TV show and see how micro chips are put on tigers, lions, monkeys by humans. They vaccinate them, study them, monitor them all in the name of research. Sometimes we humans kill theses animals for fun. Do we care about how these animals feel? Many of us don't. But some people are pushing for animal rights and laws to enforce no animal cruelty. Today wild life are being protected by the good humans. The bad ones will kill and show them off on nairaland. The same can happen to us if discovered by a much highly evolved life forms who are negative as some of us.

I think you could be right. There are different episodes on a documentary named "Ancient Aliens", which it said that, we may be Genetically Engineered and helped on our civilization by advanced Aliens. They said that, some of our greatest architectural achievements like, The pyramids in Egypt, Axum Obelisks in Ethiopia, the 11 monolithic churches in Ethiopia and others could be built with the coalition of humans and advanced Aliens. It may be true or not, we don't have that much evidences to prove either of them.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by ifenes(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

I think you could be right. There are different episodes on a documentary named "Ancient Aliens", which it said that, we may be Genetically Engineered and helped on our civilization by advanced Aliens. They said that, some of our greatest architectural achievements like, The pyramids in Egypt, Axum Obelisks in Ethiopia, the 11 monolithic churches in Ethiopia and others could be built with the coalition of humans and advanced Aliens. It may be true or not, we don't have that much evidences to prove either of them.

Our science today is still very much limited,but a work in progress. There are many statues of weird looking beings, Giants, massive temples and artifed that we are still trying to figure out. But thanks to books like the POPOL VUH of Mayans, ancient Hindu books etc spoke of races of being coming from other worlds( planets) to mingle with humans. Due to their advance techs, they were seen as gods.

We still cannot relplicate those giant monuments. They sure weren't created by humans,science of today still cannot build that pyramid of Egypt. It is obvious our limited knowledge of science will not say much about what it does not know yet. But deep down thoughtful minds,we could tell humans didn't build them. Who did?

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

TBH, what does it matter?
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Read the Bible, Koran, Sumerian text, Egyptians text and you will com to realize aliens once visited earth. Though they are spirit beings but they could transform themselves to physical beings. Though homo-erectus have being existing but they modified the dna of those homos. Aliens are real, they all have ranks just the way we humans do.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Teensway:
Read the Bible, Koran, Sumerian text, Egyptians text and you will com to realize aliens once visited earth. Though they are spirit beings but they could transform themselves to physical beings. Though homo-erectus have being existing but they modified the dna of those homos. Aliens are real, they all have ranks just the way we humans do.

I am seriously yawning right now. You really need to see how widely open my mouth is.

Let's do an exercise of elimination. So we have the Quranic texts, Sumerian texts, Egyptian texts, and the Biblical texts. So, we know that the Quranic texts borrowed a lot from the Biblical texts. So let's eliminate the Quranic texts. We know the Egyptians lived within the era of the ending of Sumerian civilizations, which preceeded it, and since we acknolwledge the fact that civilizations adopt lots of cultures from other civilizations, existing around them, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that they could have adopted these stories. And we all know that the biblical texts borrowed a lot from preceeding stories like the Epic of gilgamesh, so how is your point a valid one? And why is it that societies that emerged in different time frames have similar stories? Isn't this just a case of copying and pasting?

And why are we cherry picking in the kinds of claims that we dignify? Why don't we also dignify the Egyptian claims of Isis and Osisris and Horus, or the Sumerian claims about their Gods or the biblical and Quranic claims about the garden of eden and Noah's ark? If we don't take these claims seriously, why then are we credulous towards the so called alien invasion of earth?

And am I the only one that finds it quite odd that these alien beings only came to our planet when there were no cameras or well documented writings? Why haven't they visited us since when they last visited thousands of years ago? Why are the so called vestiges of their influence just pyramids and stone age structures? If they were intellectually superior to us, why didn't they build stuff that trumps any 21st century device. I mean, if we had 3000bc Sumerian civilizations that had a washing machine, or a telephone or even a touch light, maybe your claim would have sounded tenable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Teensway:
I think You could be right. I believe, we could have been visited at the past. Some of the gods people worship could even be Aliens. I also have some belief that, they may be present on Earth now. The evolution of men was very gradual before Homo Saipan, but after that we have been evolving at a much better pace and now we are Homo Saipan Saipan. May be it was because of them, but we don't have concert evidences to support this claim.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:

I am seriously yawning right now. You really need to see how widely open my mouth is.

ing?...
Abeg, if you don't research keep kwayet!. Why can't our scientist create another pyramid or axum obelisk? check ancient egyptians wall or coins and you will find drawings of helicopter, ufos, electrical devices, e.t.c. Have you heard about the dendera light? . Please only quote me if you have something reasonable to say. Read the below hypothesis with an open mind:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleocontact_hypothesis

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

I think You could be right. I believe, we could have been visited at the past. Some of the gods people worship could even be Aliens. I also have some belief that, they may be present on Earth now. The evolution of men was very gradual before Homo Saipan, but after that we have been evolving at a much better pace and now we are Homo Saipan Saipan. May be it was because of them, but we don't have concert evidences to support this claim.
I also support what you just said. I believe USA government knows about all these ufos appearing everywhere. What about the triangular ufo that appeared in india? Our technology has not yet amount to build such craft. We should only choose to believe aliens do not exist if we are ready to deceive ourselves.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Teensway:
Abeg, if you don't research keep kwayet!. Why can't our scientist create another pyramid or axum obelisk? check ancient egyptians wall or coins and you will find drawings of helicopter, ufos, electrical devices, e.t.c. Have you heard about the dendera light? . Please only quote me if you have something reasonable to say.

Really? Why can't our scientists create pyramids? Are you seriously kidding me? Where did you get that knowledge from? Lol. You really are ignorant. The Egyptian Pyramids were created for a special historical and religious significance, and they were a great civilization so they could afford to invest time and natural and human resources in creating something like that. Smart engineers of our day could create an even better structure than the pyramids but why would anyone want to invest time and resources doing that? And for what reason?

You see what I find implicit in your response is a profound credulity to conspiracy theories that don't answer questions that add any value to society.

People like you criticize Christians for believing in hell and the garden of eden and other implausible stories parading as facts, but you are free to believe unfounded nonsense peddled by desperate, uneducated people who just looooove garnering attention and generating controversies.

I am sure someone with your kind of thinking 3000 years from now would say that aliens visited earth in the year 2016, because how else could they have created rockets and space shuttles and airplanes.

You guys are a huge joke.

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Aliens exist and instead of landing their futuristic space shuttles on our land so we all can see them and take pictures with them and upload these pictures on instagram, they'd rather just view us from above and vanish when anyone tries to get a clearer picture or video.

grin grin
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by adoyi8: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:
Aliens exist and instead of landing their futuristic space shuttles on our land so we all can see them and take pictures with them and upload these pictures on instagram, they'd rather just view us from above and vanish when anyone tries to get a clearer picture or video.

grin grin
Thread closed
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:

You can choose not to believe, that's none of my business. I personally do not believe everything being said about aliens but atleast i try to reason unlike you who claim to know everything. Share me the article you read that solved the architectural mystery of how the pyramid was built than to come here and rant nonsense. You claim this hypothesis is nonsense but yet you still spend your time to argue on what you call nonsense. Science will call whatever they can't explain as none-existent or myth. Your problem is you know nothing because your brain is useless, a useful brain will learn to think and research and give unbiased judgement. You can't tell me there's no single truth in all these stories you call myth. If scientists can make another dendera light and prove that egyptians once used electricity, then who are you dumb nigga to say otherwise. Can you explain the sightings of ufos? you will probably say they are hallucinations. You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:

Really? Why can't our scientists create pyramids? Are you seriously kidding me? Where did you get that knowledge from? Lol. You really are ignorant. The Egyptian Pyramids were created for a special historical and religious significance, and they were a great civilization so they could afford to invest time and natural and human resources in creating something like that. Smart engineers of our day could create an even better structure than the pyramids but why would anyone want to invest time and resources doing that? And for what reason?

You see what I find implicit in your response is a profound credulity to conspiracy theories that don't answer questions that add any value to society.

People like you criticize Christians for believing in hell and the garden of eden and other implausible stories parading as facts, but you are free to believe unfounded nonsense peddled by desperate, uneducated people who just looooove garnering attention and generating controversies.

I am sure someone with your kind of thinking 3000 years from now would say that aliens visited earth in the year 2016, because how else could they have created rockets and space shuttles and airplanes.

Hi Stewie101, me and Teensway are just saying, what if? We aren't saying that Aliens had definitely visited us in the past and helped us in our great architectural achievements. We are saying, it may be possible. Since there isn't concrete evidences against it, we can take it as a possibility. We are just expressing our opinions. Don't be hard on us.

Peace! smiley

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Teensway:
You can choose not to believe, that's none of my business. I personally do not believe everything being said about aliens but atleast i try to reason unlike you who claim to know everything. Share me the article you read that solved the architectural mystery of how the pyramid was built than to come here and rant nonsense. You claim this hypothesis is nonsense but yet you still spend your time to argue on what you call nonsense. Science will call whatever they can't explain as none-existent or myth. Your problem is you know nothing because your brain is useless, a useful brain will learn to think and research and give unbiased judgement. You can't tell me there's no single truth in all these stories you call myth. If scientists can make another dendera light and prove that egyptians once used electricity, then who are you dumb nigga to say otherwise. Can you explain the sightings of ufos? you will probably say they are hallucinations. You know nothing.

You are the one failing to make any scintilla of sense. You are claiming that my brain is useless and making ad hominem attacks but you are doing it without providing a compelling argument.

So let me grant you that the Egyptians used something akin to electricity, does that mean it was aliens that provided them with such knowledge? What you alien supporters are doing is that you already believe that aliens came to earth, due to your obsession with conspiracy theories and you are trying to justify that belief with anything you observe in ancient cultures that seems out of the ordinary. That's not the way to arrive at a factual conclusion.

You are calling me a dumb nigga, but any person with half a brain knows that you are the one displaying traits of not just unintelligence but a rankling vulnerability towards credulity, and a paucity in your knowledge of the history of ancient civilizations.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:

You are the one failing to make any scintilla of sense. You are claiming that my brain is useless and making ad hominem attacks but you are doing it without providing a compelling argument.

So let me grant you that the Egyptians used something akin electricity, does that mean it was aliens that provided them with such knowledge? What you alien supporters are doing is that you already believe that aliens came to earth, due to your obsession with conspiracy theories and you are trying to justify that belief with anything you observe in ancient cultures that seems out of the ordinary. That's not the way to arrive at a factual conclusion.
You must be a goat. With all your vocabulary you still can't read where i said i myself don't believe in it. My point is: just because we are yet to prove something doesn't mean we should make our conclusion that they don't exist. Please learn to read next time.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by AlvanT(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifenes:

Well said!
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by geezyk(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stewie101:

Bro,i really don't believe in this UFO, but your conception about the pyramids and the Axum obelisks is totally wrong, the technological know how used to build the pyramids is still not known till this day and can not even be recreated, have you seen a picture of the Axum obelisk before?

A temple hewn into the rocks with laser precision, see ehn! Some things can not even be explained at all, that's why people ascribe to different theories..

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by sonofthunder: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
sorry to intrude but how did said aliens/extraterrestrials come to be?

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Every imaginative mind has had this idea once or twice in his lifetime..

But it's probably just fiction......

Even if it were true, it would have to be a non-direct, passive interactivity.

Else, we would have known for sure they came
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by CyrusTheGreat: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Humans were not created by aliens. It's fairly well attested that the ancestors to modern humans originated in what is now Ethiopia, and most claims of 'extra-terrestrial intervention' in ancient human history regarding civilisation and large scale construction projects originate from crackpot racist conspiracy theorists who believed that humans (or certain ethnicities of humans a.k.a. Mesoamerican peoples) weren't smart enough to make the structures on their own.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Chiedu4Trump: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Hati13:

No we were created by Buhari's cows angry
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Humans were not created by aliens. It's fairly well attested that the ancestors to modern humans originated in what is now Ethiopia, and most claims of 'extra-terrestrial intervention' in ancient human history regarding civilisation and large scale construction projects originate from crackpot racist conspiracy theorists who believed that humans (or certain ethnicities of humans a.k.a. Mesoamerican peoples) weren't smart enough to make the structures on their own.

Exactly. This is nothing but racist propaganda feeding into the whole alien nonsense.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by orisa37: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Who created The Aliens?
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
orisa37:
Who created The Aliens?
Nature!

I'm not saying we were definitely been created or modified by Aliens. I'm saying, We need to be open minded and see all science possibilities.

I 75% believe, we may be modified by nature and 25%, we may be modified by advanced Aliens.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by orisa37: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hati13:

Nature!

I'm not saying we were definitely been created or modified by Aliens. I'm saying, We need to be open minded and see all science possibilities.

I 75% believe, we may be modified by nature and 25%, we may be modified by advanced Aliens.

Nature, Mother, Eve of God is 474. Scientists call The Spirit "Mother Nature".
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by orisa37: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hati13:

Nature!

And Aliens are Children of Mother Nature too.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
orisa37:

And Aliens are Children of Mother Nature too.
You can't say all of them! If some living thing is very much advanced, why can't they have the knowledge and resources to create or modify another living things. Humans are currently modifying animals and plants, so we can't say this rule only works to us and not to others. We may or not been created or modified by Aliens. We don't know which 3 possibilities are correct. Scientists are working to know this, it's just a matter of time. Many things that humans thought scientific in the past have been real known. So, we need to learn from this experience and become open minded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Freewill In Heaven? / Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? / Book Review: “Satan’s Trinity – Hitler, Stalin And Muhammad”(Excerpts added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.