Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser (8383 Views)

Princess Shyngle Returns To Instagram,advertise Waisttrainer With Her Sexy Curve / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunt Her Sexy Curve In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by celebritygists(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Like we all know We have sexy,pretty,gorgeous,beautiful,tantalizing black beauty in africa most especially my home country Nigeria.
This Nigerian sexy corper shares sexy curve pictures in her nysc cloth
She's looking so adorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
benefit of wearing waist training 24/7

see yansh! shocked
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by whitebeard(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
ain't gonna fall for that...no way no way

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by celebritygists(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
celebritygists:
Like we all know We have sexy,pretty,gorgeous,beautiful,tantalizing black beauty in africa most especially my home country Nigeria.
This Nigerian sexy corper shares sexy curve pictures in her nysc cloth
She's looking so adorable

SOURCE : http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/sexy-nigeria-nysc-lady-shows-her-sex-curvey.html?m=1
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by CyberGypsy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
she is beautiful shocked lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by pbethel: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Warris ds?
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2017
This one enter class at all...?

This one na ex- service lady..
She is prepared to phuck her way through to jobs...

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Something doesn't look right to me

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Set as this babe set finish, this her yansh na one sided ?
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by duduade: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Be showing ashawoo stunts
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Adeoba10(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
I don't know when posting of pix bcms news.... One Lecturer used olosho will post her remnant online one useless bloggers will copy n paste it on Nairaland, we Jobless Nlanders will now be salivating on it.... God oya provide me better Job through nlanders....
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by jericco1(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Person twist leg una dey call am curve. Hian
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Kenzico(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2017
grin
This is interestingly salacious
tongue
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by baggobingo(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2017
ain't fall for that,going too much on curve.
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by sbashir10(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2017
no be say she too dine self, na just the load wey she carry self
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by idris4r83(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
This yansh is padded. Take a scrutinizing look at it again.
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
na wa o
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Tazdroid(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Some douchebags right now angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by AlamienDagash(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
All the dudes here keep em eyes on her booty as their brain stopped workin.
if una brain still dey work, sum1 whud have ask if this thread deserve to be on celebrities sec.
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by yellowbeauty(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
I will buy this waist trainer oo but that will be after junior is born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by toyoC1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
camera angle

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lolz, Photoshop 1 lap big pass 1

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Ehiscotch(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided super corper koh, copa america ni.
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Ehiscotch(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolz, Photoshop 1 lap big pass 1
What about the front aspect? undecided grin grin
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

What about the front aspect? undecided grin grin

Lolzz the thing is confusing
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by faith551(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2017
nawa ooo, Nigerian's and greediness, all this on one person??
Where can I get a girlfriend with these kinda spec pls?
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by celebritygists(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
yellowbeauty:
I will buy this waist trainer oo but that will be after junior is born

Lol.......buy it before he's born
Re: Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser by celebritygists(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
faith551:
nawa ooo, Nigerian's and greediness, all this on one person??
Where can I get a girlfriend with these kinda spec pls?

Dem plenty na if you search

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures: Majid Micheal Dressed As Osama In New Movie, Osama Bin Laden / Revealed: Meet Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend, Who Flavour Got Pregnant (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.