Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best (8361 Views)

Poll: Dr. Dre, Eminem Or 50 Cent?

Dr. Dre: 42% (26 votes)
Eminem: 40% (25 votes)
50 Cent: 16% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

AY And His Wife At The Premiere Of ''Fifty'' (Photo) / Lil Wayne Vs Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2006
Dott dre contro eminem contro cinquanta cent,who Ÿ il meglio?
io pensare Dott dre Ÿ il meglio entrambi produrre e RAP.
<<please translate to English!>>
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by shadyBaba: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2006
well dre is tha fada.eminem is a genius and fitty is a pheomenum.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Rhodalyn(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2006
un est cinquante cent
deux est Eminem
trois est dre? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2006
WTF.,?! Ok i dont speak no french, but i know dre is da lord of beats, eminem, fiddy- mwah.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Ciaralover(f): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2006
50 cent all day way
Love Eminem
Like Dre too!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2006
all artist are good. we all know that,so here the question is who is the best,not who you like or are they all good but WHO IS THE BEST.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2006
@RHODALYN.
fifty can not be number one em is not fit to take that place too.dre raps better than the two eminem then comes before fifty cent.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2006
AM pas trop bon en français mais l'entretien à moi en langue anglaise ou de sicili.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2006
gli che non provano alla lotta della cassa fra cinquanta centesimi e l'annotazione ombreggiata del guaime ma desiderano appena conoscere chi è il la cosa migliore.

(am not trying to crate a fight between fifty cents fans and aftermath/shady record but just want to know who is the best.).
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2006
@ ladebi, why d lleh u keep talking so much bullshit n crap? what u mean dre raps better than fiddy and em.? angry
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2006
First of all i want to say is Bleep YOU grizllin.YU know nothing about rap so just shutthefuckup right.compare the chronic with any of these two albums.bitch
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2006
Oh yeah? lol
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2006
oh yeah.
that shows how bitchy u are.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
Call me names broda, i mean we all got our opinions, ,it dont changed nuffin
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2006
it aint changin nuffin bitch.Am not ur brother right am brother to those related to the J.I.N.X N.A.T.I.O.N. and brothers to all those awho are real and who speak the truth right.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2006
hey buddy grizzlin i will like u to enroll inmy school .so u know things u never heard of.
JINX PSITEK SCHOOL
PHAROAHJINX PLAIN GROUND
LEGIONAIRES JINX LEAGUE
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2006
Yeah wutever ni99a, i get lazy wen it comez to crappy talk and badinagez like dis, And stop trying so hard to s0und like a gangsta, but if u push me too hard.,. angry Well i guess i'll just fall lol
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2006
I WANT TO KNOW WEIGHT BITCH.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by JalistarIX(f): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2006
dre is the best all the way.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by vinna(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2006
I LOVE DRE, he is da bomb!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by babwilms(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2006
Its all about DRE and Eminem, 50cent should not be mentioned in the same breath as them, its an insult on DRE
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by creamofluv: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2006
Yo Ladebi, You dont call people names off here. Every one has opinion, why.Black people will never Unite It kills our nation, Say ya own opinion i say Mine, Dre is cool, is da father, But coming to Rap man, Dre aint there, 50 and Eminem way to go, But Dre Father of Em,
Why Dre is the father, Dre discover both eminem and 50, so u get it now? stop slagging people off here, this forum is for sharing of knowledge not saying insultive words. You could reply me with insultive words i dont care, but am a bad ass in kicking people ass.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Oracle(m): 2:50am On Mar 14, 2006
There are things we should,nt argue about on nairaland coz they are very obvious
DRE IS THE BACKBONE OF THEM ALL
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2006
creamofluv:

Yo Ladebi, You don't call people names off here. Every one has opinion, why.Black people will never Unite It kills our nation, Say ya own opinion i say Mine, Dre is cool, is da father, But coming to Rap man, Dre aint there, 50 and Eminem way to go, But Dre Father of Em,
Why Dre is the father, Dre discover both eminem and 50, so u get it now? stop slagging people off here, this forum is for sharing of knowledge not saying insultive words. You could reply me with insultive words i don't care, but am a bad ass in kicking people ass.
hey brother got no probs with you,i know u are a real bad ass when it come to kickin ass .i git no probs with the brother grizzlin too but you should learn to say the truth if you know the truth and be still and let those who know the truth speak when you dont know the truth.When Dre dropped the CHRONIC most major labels were afraid to be the distributors for the album cos it was real hardcore rap.not just rappin about candy shop or about window shoppin not even in da club.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by spikelord(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2006
What the f*ck is going on here There shouldn't be a kinda mess in here. Expressing your opinion ain't a bad thing but learn to do thangs in a wise way!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by spikelord(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2006
Talking about the current issue @ hand, Fidddy's name shouldn't be here! Wherever u see Eminem rapping, go look for Fiddy at the back of the house jotting trying to be like Eminem. Dre is a Godfather. I don't think there should be a comparison afterall. The three people don't match one another.

Sefinee!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by ladebi(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2006
spikelord:

What the f*ck is going on here There shouldn't be a kind of mess in here. Expressing your opinion ain't a bad thing but learn to do thangs in a wise way!!!
you were blessed by the father before you came in here son.HATS OFF FOR YA.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by spikelord(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2006
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Rhea(f): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
Dr Dre
Eminem
50 cents

These three rappers do have different and distinctive styles of rapping.
So, it wouldn't be odd for one to say he loves all three.
However, Eminem & 50 cents are both Dre's protege.

Nuff respect then for the Dr
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by luridguy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhea:

Dr Dre
Eminem
50 cents

These three rappers do have different and distinctive styles of rapping.
So, it wouldn't be odd for one to say he loves all three.
However, Eminem & 50 cents are both Dre's protege.

Nuff respect then for the Dr

word
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by idiot(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
Just to let those using other languages know. . .names are proper nouns in almost any languages grammer.

This means that you should not translate names. . .they should remain the same. So, the name fifty-cent in spanish, french, igbo, yoruba, is fifty-cent.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Badman888(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
Dr. Dre, he is the one that started it all before he got eminem and they both got 50cent.

I go with Dr. Dre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj, Tuface At LoudNProudlive With Nneka! / Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture / Pics Of Top Yoruba Actresses With Big Tummy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.