Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Who Remembers Footwear Accessories Manufacturing And Distribution Plc? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Remembers Footwear Accessories Manufacturing And Distribution Plc? (630 Views)

Throwback Sunday, Who Remembers This Small Bible? / Who Remembers This Game? (picture) / Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Footwear Accessories Manufacturing And Distribution Plc? by AbiaOnline(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who remembers Footwear Accessories Manufacturing and Distribution Plc?

The company was formerly known as Bata and they were very strong at Aba in the 80s.

Did you use Bata shoes or products of Lennards (Nigeria) Plc at Aba?

I have "bad" news for fear mongers masquerading as analysts:

Aba shoe makers ultimately sent them out of business after many of the shoe makers we have today learned from their Lagos factories and Aba distribution shops.

Now connect that fact to this statement from Governor Okezie Ikpeazu and "chillax".

"I trust my people in Abia, in one year we will be at par (with the Chinese Shoe Maker) and in two years we will beat them. We have competed before with the Lebanese and they did not run us out, so the Chinese will not run us out here. And I make bold to state that whatever is the national average in terms of competition, the people of Abia State are better than the national average. So I don't share the pessimism of those who are afraid of Chinese. The strong willed people of Abia State are ready to compete with the Chinese"-Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on 24/4/17

You just don't know Aba and so you are using text book theories written by oyibo to analyze Aba business issues. Let the Chinese come first with their automated factory and after 5 years you can come and debate with me or thank Governor Ikpeazu for his visionary leadership.

If you are not an Aba boy you can't think like Nwa Aba or make the decisions he will make.

Gbalia ka ikotagodi sign before imewa nkogheri.

JOK

(1) (Reply)

USA Sentenced 3 Nigerian Yahoo Boys To 235 Years / Why I Hate Bobrisky / What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.