Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse (1242 Views)

Why Is Your Car Making Noise When Reversing? / Strange Noise Like KOKO KOKO When Driven On A Bad Road / What Happens When U Put Ur Car In Reverse While Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2017
The mechanic told me there was need to replace the oil seal, which he did a couple of weeks ago. Since the repair, the car makes some noise somewhere in the front when car is in reverse and the accelerator pedal is kinda stiff initially especially when car needs to back up a not so level ground. Guy has checked it again and he said the noise will go by itself but I don't believe him. Note that this only happens in reverse when not on smooth road. Please help, it's my favorite car.
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by izzou(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2017
candy:
The mechanic told me there was need to replace the oil seal, which he did a couple of weeks ago. Since the repair, the car makes some noise somewhere in the front when car is in reverse and the accelerator pedal is kinda stiff initially especially when car needs to back up a not so level ground. Guy has checked it again and he said the noise will go by itself but I don't believe him. Note that this only happens in reverse when not on smooth road. Please help, it's my favorite car.

You actually have more than one sef?

Dash me one abeg cool

Back to the topic, why not try giving it to another mechanic? Yours actually don't know what to do again
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:

Back to the topic, why not try giving it to another mechanic? Yours actually don't know what to do again
Yes, I'm sure he doesn't know what to do again, that's why I want the car gurus here to help a sister out with suggestions on likely problem(s) and how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by izzou(m): 6:16am On Apr 26, 2017
candy:

Yes, I'm sure he doesn't know what to do again, that's why I want the car gurus here to help a sister out with suggestions on likely problem(s) and how to go about it. Thanks.

Let me call Mynd44 to take your plea to the promised Kingdom

But meanwhile, do you have any 504 you are not using?
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
are you good with diy?
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by divinelove(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Go and check up ur engine sitting and shock absorbers
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2017
more likely engine sitting!
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Problem solved.
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Solved.
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse by temmym4(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2017
candy:
Problem solved.
How was it solved?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan/infiniti DIY Guides/information/help Centre / Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy / Apple Carplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.