Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

#¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today (12372 Views)

order FROM EBAY=300/$AMAZON=300/$ and pay china=51/Y 1688 TAOBAO ALIPAY / [ICOs, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
WHATSAPP / CALL US: 07067190222 || 07067190222 || 07067190222 (PAY AFTER SERVICE)
1) Havilah Consults is here to serve you better with good customer relationship and friendly business transaction.
2) We setup demo when requested to show you what we can do.
3) We are experienced and have good number of jobs done (locally and internationally)
4) Payment and project award made simplified: IT IS PAY AFTER SERVICE
5) CODING is our next name: (WE CODE SCRIPTS INCLUDING PEER TO PEER WEBSITE with the following features:
- Assurance Policy
- Re-commitment Policy
- Registration Bonus
- Email / Phone Number Verification
- Referral Bonus
- Support Ticket
- Flagging of Fake POP
- Scrolling Testimonies / PH or GH
- Guider / Consultant Activation
- Online Customer Chat
- Admin Setting area (for GH percentage, growth days, provide help duration, min donation, max donation and lots more.)

1 Like

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development) at cheaper rates.

Get your peer-to-peer community done at affordable rates for just #50,000.

N.B: Pay after service. We have samples to show you....

Also call for other kind of business and e/woo-commerce website

We have other great offers. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222 for more enquiries.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development), e/woo-commerce website at cheaper rates.

Visit us @ www.havilahconsults.org

watch youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozRyzOyV5g&feature=youtu.be

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development), e/woo-commerce website at cheaper rates. Visit www.havilahconsults.org

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development) at cheaper rates.

Get your peer-to-peer community done at affordable rates for just #50,000.

Also call for other kind of business and e/woo-commerce website

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozRyzOyV5g&feature=youtu.be
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 12:17am On May 02, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development).

We are also experts in e/woo-commerce website at cheaper rates.

Visit www.havilahconsults.org

We have other great offers. Call or Whatsapp 07067190222 for more enquiries.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
Call/whatsapp: 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 10:27am On May 04, 2017
We are waiting for your calls.. Always at your service to give you the best.

Pay us after service!!!!
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
Get in touch with us today on 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development). We are also experts in e/woo-commerce website at cheaper rates.

Visit www.havilahconsults.org

We have other great offers. Call or Whatsapp 07067190222 for more enquiries.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
We really have the best reserved for you in all kinds of website developments...

Contact us at Havilah Consults on whatsapp or call 07067190222... It is pay after service...

Just Award us the contact and get sound job for us in 3days. But come with good mind paying us for service after job is done...

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 7:40am On May 08, 2017
We really have the best reserved for you... Contact us at Havilah Consults on whatsapp or call 07067190222... It is pay after service...

Just Award us the contact and get sound job for us in 3days. But come with good mind paying us for service after job is done...
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 9:33am On May 11, 2017
Call us today for a better offer. Our freelancer job is 100% reliable here in Nigeria. 07067190222
visit us on www.havilahconsults.org and chat with us live online
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 7:20am On May 12, 2017
Get a sweet and warming offer from us today at Havilah Consults. Let's give your website the best look and wonderful features.
call or whatsapp us: 07067190222

We are not in haste to get paid but in haste to deliver your job. Pay us after service!!!
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 12:01am On May 13, 2017
Just call us or chat with us on 07067190222. Pay after service....
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 10:51pm On May 13, 2017
cool
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
Get a sweet and warming offer from us today at Havilah Consults. Let's give your website the best look and wonderful features.

We are not in haste to get paid but in haste to deliver your job. Pay us after service!!!
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
This Guy is A Big Scam, After I saw thier advert which said N50k to build your site, but pay after job is done, which has been edited, I was excited and called the young man, he told me I would have to pay 16k first for cpannel and still pay the 50k afterwards, I paid the 16k, then within 3days the site was ready, only to see a site that they just copied the script of another site, I told him about some changes I wanted and that my partner would look at it before I pay the rest, it didn't last up to 2days the guy took down the site and started cursing himself. I told him to put it back up that I have not tested the site, and he started cursing me. Now tell me if he is not a scam when I have not even tested the site. I'm suspecting I would have had bigger issues to handle if I continued with him. Now what is soo hard for this guy? That you said its a one year host, and can't wait a few more days to certify the job? Whereas you have not given me the back end? People be careful of people like this.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 1:58pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Akosa007 post=56545843]This Guy is A Big Scam, After I saw thier advert which said N50k to build your site, but pay after job is done, which has been edited, I was excited and called the young man, he told me I would have to pay 16k first for cpannel and still pay the 50k afterwards, I paid the 16k, then within 3days the site was ready, only to see a site that they just copied the script of another site, I told him about some changes I wanted and that my partner would look at it before I pay the rest, it didn't last up to 2days the guy took down the site and started cursing himself. I told him to put it back up that I have not tested the site, and he started cursing me. Now tell me if he is not a scam when I have not even tested the site. I'm suspecting I would have had bigger issues to handle if I continued with him. Now what is soo hard for this guy? That you said its a one year host, and can't wait a few more days to certify the job? Whereas you have not given me the back end? People be careful of people like this.

[/quote this youngman is unfaithful and looking for a way to destroy one's good work because he had no money to pay. He's not the first we are working for and no one has ever come here to complain. In fact he sounded dubious. Kindly go through conversation and see the truth about the matter. Thank God for back up. This man had no money to pay for the job he awarded out. All things were perfectly done.

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
Finish showing the whole chat
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 8:43am On May 17, 2017
We have the best to offer @ Havilah consults. Let's give you the best service in a short time. Pay after service.
Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 4:36pm On May 18, 2017
We have the best to offer @ Havilah consults. Let's give you the best service in a short time. Pay after service.
Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
We have the best to offer. Let's give you the best service in a short time. Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 1:12pm On May 21, 2017
Contact us at Havilah Consults on whatsapp or call 07067190222... It is pay after service...

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 9:24am On May 22, 2017

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 5:57am On May 23, 2017
Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222.
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 7:02am On May 25, 2017
Call/whatsapp: 07067190222
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 6:36am On May 26, 2017

Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
Our service is genuine and legit
Re: #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today by havilahconsults: 7:01am On May 28, 2017
Yes!!! With Havilah Consults, you get a perfect job. Pay us after service!!! 100% true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls,where Is Lenovo Centre In Lagos? / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop? / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.