Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School (509 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School by Khaliyah(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Good day house!!
Please I need help and advice on this very situation, a friend of mine in 300lvl at micheal okpara uni took transfer from the schol to university of illorin, she wanted to change from food science n tech to home economics. The problem now is micheal okpara uni has effected the transfer and has given her result and all that is neccesary (meaning she aren't there student anymore) but uni of illorin has refused to accept her on the basics that there is vacancy in the department. So has she just being left stranded for months now cause none of the schools has accepted her. So please it is possible for her to go back to micheal okpara uni or there anyway uni of illorin will accept her even if it means losing 1 academic year?? Please I really need ur assistance in anyway to help secure her admission.
Thanks and Godbless
Re: Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School by stlken: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
There are rules that surrounds inter university transfer .
The first rule is the Termination of your Admission in your current school when you request for transfer.
The school you wish to transfer your Admission will consider your application and it can be favourable or unfavourable.
transfer mostly work for private universities where admission is guaranteed .
The person in question may lose on both sides.
wasted time and efforts!
Re: Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School by Khaliyah(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
stlken:
There are rules that surrounds inter university transfer .
The first rule is the Termination of your Admission in your current school when you request for transfer.
The school you wish to transfer your Admission will consider your application and it can be favourable or unfavourable.
transfer mostly work for private universities where admission is guaranteed .
The person in question may lose on both sides.
wasted time and efforts!
Is there no possible way for the school to accept her back?
Re: Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School by stlken: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
you need to visit the school admission office, her fate lies in their hands!
Re: Please Help A Student From Not Dropping Out From School by Khaliyah(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
stlken:
you need to visit the school admission office, her fate lies in their hands!
Please Which of the schools, is it her former school or the one she took the transfer to?

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation (Diploma) 2017/2018 Form Finally Out-Get Application Procedure / Please, I Need ICAN Study Pack (foundation) / Direct Entry 2017 Preparation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.