Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (60849 Views)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Feranchek(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Let's Stop Seeing This Kids Plight As A Means Of Comedy Please.

There's this video going viral online, about a little girl in warri that was sent back home from school just because she was yet to pay her school fees. Seriously, while others were laughing and making fun out of it, as old as I am, believe me friends, I actually shedded a tear.

Yea. And I'll explain why. Growing up (Pri 4 precisely) my parents couldn't afford to buy me these 2 books: Verbal aptitude (English), and Quantitative reasoning (Maths)

Beginning of the 2nd term, we were about 20 that do come out when the teacher comes to class and ask for those who are yet to buy the books. At a point, the number reduced. Later we became fewer. Then later on, just 4. Then at a point, it was only.....

ME cry cry

Guess what? I kept being flogged for the books till I passed to Pri 5! And I never told my parents I was being flogged cos I'll only make them feel bad the more for not being able to get me the books.

So friends, make we no laff the poor kid, na she alone know how e be for her house. Remember at the beginning where she said "no be say I no go pay oooo" (friends, na this part dey always make me cry)

It is well sha. (even inside the well grin)

Here's the link to the video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sY1VRgSyw

Lalasticlala and my other NLs that can relate to this video growing up, please share your own story

Ichie Fernando

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol. See her well powdered neck. cheesy

Omgosh. So hard not to laugh. cheesy real rugged omote cheesy

How much are tbe books biko? Any idea @OP or her parents contacts.

Im happy the school sent her home as opposed to flogging her. Doesnt make sense and is not right to flog kids for late payment of fees and/or buying books.

Edit: seems the girl have got help. Thank God

72 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Oyindidi(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Funny girl grin
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2019
Not funny, but also funny lol..

Cane go tire, as dem say dem stubborn mesef i stubborn lol
She's smart af!

66 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Feranchek(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol. See her well powdered neck. cheesy

Omgosh. So hard not to laugh. cheesy real rugged omote cheesy

How much are tbe books biko? Any idea @OP or her parents contacts.

Im happy the school sent her home as opposed to flogging her. Doesnt make sense and is not right to flog kids for late payment of fees and/or buying books.

Edit: seems the girl have got help. Thank God

I get your point Ify, but she's been sent home lots of times and is already tired of staying at home while her friends are learning in school. She's seeing the gian after the pain hence her opinion that she should be flogged instead of being sent home.

By the way, she was always sent home for jor being able to pay her school fees. (na me, OP) dey chop cain for school cos of books grin

And yea, she's gotten help from lots of good Nigerians. God bless them immensely

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2019
I like it that you admit it's difficult not to laugh when watching that video grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Cue4rm: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
You go think say u stubborn untill you meet warri pickin.
Everybody for that syd stubborn ehhh.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by millos: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
She's a smart little cutie. If they spoke English in warri and Benin they would have been same with fluent native speakers. Intelligent people

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Datas121(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
mehn she was saying those word with anger . she have passion for school. God should see her through.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by rita25(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
THEM GO FLOG TIRE!!!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by goshen26: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op, the same feeling I had. A girl who has the zeal to go to school even if she will pay with cane

How I wish I can give scholarship that would cover her till secondary school....

I remember when I was in primary 2; we were flogged for not paying EDL fee (Education Development Level) which was just #150 then. We all went home and nothing happen to us at home until we came to school the next day, about 80% of us fell sick and the headmistress had to give us note to go home....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Praisesongz: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Comon man don’t take it too serious we are just here to have fun
Doesn’t mean we are heartless enough not to feel her pains. But baba e funny dye may we no lie
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
LOL
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by jericco1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
e don do abeg. the kid shouldn't be on the street. a lot worse is happening to millions of children out there.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Mizwisdom(f): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Give us her parent acct no.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Houseofglam7(f): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's high time Nairaland built a school undecided
For children of nairalanders grin

21 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by tonididdy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
lol this girl na junior wacko

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by jeeqaa7(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
I
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by InaNla(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Lottied: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Watched it repeatedly on facebook.it is very funny but I like d girl's spirit.pray d well meaning Nigerians who promised to help carry through.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by JubrinElSudan: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
fuckerstard:
Not funny, but also funny lol..

Cane go tire, as dem say dem stubborn mesef i stubborn lol
She's smart af!
as dem tire to dey flog her, na why dem pursue her grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by ojun50(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op i can relate
my own be say if them send me come house i go jst enter one field go play ball all dis while my parent no knw till i break leg, bt today all six children are graduate with a better life for children nd parent.

God go turn the girl situation around

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by ExHusband: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerians are genuinely horrible human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by BlackfireX: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Which country is this?
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Benblaq(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I no go lie, I laugh oh .. I watch am three times.

The girl is ready for fight.
"As them say them stubborn, I go tell them say I stubborn pass them"

I'm died!!
If you know you watched the video more than once, gather here oh.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by alexmakaay(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
na so God take answer her call. automatic celeb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Which country is this?
Nigeria in a town called Warri as alleged

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
And the governor of that state didn't react to this trending video? If it was a false accusation against him, he would react immediately . I learnt from a reliable source that Success's school is a government school and they pay N15,000 per term. Is this outrageous from such school? You need to see this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mLDfsFnnrE

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by jeeqaa7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
The Irony of Life.
I waited patiently for this news to get to front page and as predictable and as cheap suited nairaland had become we would gloat at the funny aspect of the video but she's one in a million children out of school because of fees and as expected our pensioner celebrities have begun to reap off.
I hear one guy in Abuja say he will sponsor her till university.
Please calculate covenant university medical fees.
Or that Atikus school,
Let her study law there,
The girl will do well as Chief Justice.
Not the onoghen rubbish we have to deal with
But essentially we refuse to do good in secret.
It must milk the ovation dry.

Our humanity gone.
She's now a sensation.
Her school principal the villain
Media houses and platforms , all go to the bank

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.