Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos (51698 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Babalegba:
Wrong.When you steal from the government you steal from the people and result is much worse manifesting in crippled economies,job losses, infrastructure decay,ill equipped hospitals, bad roads,social problems like armed robbery,demoralized army and police force e.t.c
They say in Nigeria if you don't steal from the government when you have the opportunity, someone Northerner would come and steal it and nobody would say or do anything.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
this guy na real Ote
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Mavor: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
ezera:
Nigerians always giving this good country a bad name. Are we cursed? Jeez.
Like seriously. I am tired. Nigeria is a country of almost 200 million people. Yet some 300k of these are really fu<king us up.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Jabioro: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is that guy hanging on my neck over this matter at previous thread.. Everything I said about it come to past..
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by CyberGypsy(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2017
where can i find this Lady abeg .. wow
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Saintsquare(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy is stupid,who knows maybe the Lady was an Angel sent to upgrade his life cos she defo got soft spot for him,now he messed that up...

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by teedutch(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
i blame buhari for this cus he brought this hardship on nigerians
. Did Buhari tell him to go and steal.........

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by DSoj(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
THIS GIRL IS STRANGE.

Was she trying to lure him out ?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by lizzilicious(f): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
hope u don see alert from seun?
pls do people get paid when they are first to comment? nd how much
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by blackylola(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2017
There was a deep connection btw Mo and the Uber driver if not the guy won't pity her by engaging in conversations with her, the guy still manage to return her passport and other things. My point is that it pays to be nice because the lady was nice to the mumu driver.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by tobiasbeecher: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
KingAfo:
Honesty is the best....the only person you can/should steal from is the government. Not your fellow human
And who is the govt? Where do govt get their money? If you steal from the govt, you have stolen from the people!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by dokiOloye(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
ezera:
Nigerians always giving this good country a bad name. Are we cursed? Jeez.
Another Nigerian has also given d country a good name by reporting the driver to d person he stole from.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by kindredspirit(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannyU:
"You took my food... so I'm not supposed to eat?"
"It us your food that YOUR son.. I mean my child and the mum will have for dinner"

Hahaha this thief is crazy aswear lol

Lol. Very hilarious.

Then the part where he goes " ..... I don't know how but some inside of me, I think I'm happy I stole from U" !

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afonja muslim
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by mummyson26(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:
Did he really believe that he would get away with this?

He should be sentenced twice - one for his crime and secondly for being stupid.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by madjune(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Deep down I think dude loves this lady.

That made him stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
nairaman66:

Very stupid man! Does the dude think he is acting a Nigerian movie?
developers again..

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by ChristyB(f): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is the officer blind? is that not light i see in that room? why use a torch light again?
Well, this guy is the dumbest person i have ever read a message from, you steal from someone and she's nice to you yet you no fit decode.
Na so dem use stage your mumu from village shah so it was working according to the script.
Olukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by mrolive: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
this dude need a psychiatric check up!!!!

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by sucess001(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
the guy could have married the babe...babe seemed to be in luv...mumu guy sha had to steal...to now add on top...he was stewpid....

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by aloobright17: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
That Uber guy na one big Olodo,imagine all the good stuffs the lady did for him,but he decided to keep the lady stranded and hurt her.
smh

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by 2bam: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
the uber driver is a learner you think robbery is a day game,good for you go and face the music.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Taku555(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Udembaaham:
Mumu driver,why would he steal from his passenger
but he should have stole from another passenger right? You and him is the same
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by beautiesplace: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Because she is a foreigner right?/

Have they arrested the guy that stole my thousands of Naira despite several complaints to the police!!

STUPID!!
You are right I reported one Dorothy Emmanuel who stole my sister's money all they could do is to ask my to bring 50k to track her number. till date the girl is still using her phone number.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
She tricked the guy into falling into a police trap... smart move... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:
Did he really believe that he would get away with this?

He should be sentenced twice - once for his crime and secondly for being stupid.

Seconded cos he's so daft grin cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Ebony1611: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
money121:
More chat

SEE MORE CHAT @: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/uber-driver-who-drove-off-with-ladys.html?m=1
hmmm...na wah o! And I was thinking one could trust this uber drivers .

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
This guy is first class idiot...

He registered at Uber with all his contact details.

Did he really think he would get far? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.