Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos (51682 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by bedspread: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
W stop
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Hope he isn't Igbo? shocked
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Gapsy101(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
angry

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by zolapower: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God he's finally arrested .

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God he's been caught, his hustle foe daily bread comes to an end
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by ghostmist: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Wow...!

Some people are indeed cursed.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by artworks1: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
I don't seem to understand the chat, olorun sad
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
If the lady did all this to him and he had d heart to do this to her then he is wicked and deserves nothing good

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by JerryLegend(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Ummm this is serious lipsrsealed
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
artworks1:
I don't seem to understand the chat, olorun sad

"It's a super story..."
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by AntiWailer: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Stupid man.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Chibydinho(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
:DUngrateful zombie. Don't blame the South African babe sha, love fit don cover her eyes. Maybe driver na handsome person cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Alphamale2017(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
thank God they caught him . I was going to refund the money back to her at least to redeem the image of my country . well no need again.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
lolzzzz...th guy na BIG FOOL..ABOKI IBRAHIM... Wah do u expect from dem...mumu
SMART GIRL cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by cytell56: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
money121:
Uber Driver Who Drove Off With Lady's Bag Containing Passport And Over N1m Has Been Nabbed

A first time visitor to Nigeria was left stranded recently after a Lagos Uber driver robbed her of over N1Million. The victim, a South African named Mo (Mongy Mathobela) complained on her facebook and that led to the arrest of the Uber driver

This exactly what happened plus all the sms' he sent his victim...

''He was able to drive off with the bag because she was to pick up a document from one Yemi in bakare estate,agungi and head to South Africa .so as usual she went into the compound and asked him (driver )to give her few minutes.by the time they came out he was no where to be found and he sent her a text saying he drove off to the nearby mosque to pee and he was coming right back but that was the end of the show before they realized he was gone for good.

Mo has been using the guy since she travelled down to Nigeria and she's a very nice and generous lady.

she saw the guy as a young and cool guy and showed support to encourage his hustle.mo would give this guy 50 percent of whatever her fare came to and just last week she said he drove her to balogun or was it ogba and in the process someone picked his iPhone 5 and she had to give him 75k to get a new phone but he didn't get an iPhone but at least he got a phone with an internet to sort his Uber directory and all.

she gets him food at every outing and made him comfortable.so,it was after the story went viral that his neighbor on the mainland alerted Mo through her DM TO COME TO a particular address on the mainland.then the neighbors alerted others to use cars to block the taxi so as for him not to be able to drive out because already he had packed his stuff.
Thats they were able to arrest him

THE SERIES OF TEXT MESSAGES FROM BETWEEN UBER DRIVER AND MO

Instead of swearing and cussing him out,Mo ticked him into a conversation whilst the search went on,very smart move

This was sent in to SDK Blog by one of Mo's friend and she says the gang all read this blog

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/uber-driver-who-drove-off-with-ladys.html?m=1

l
Mumu raised to power 1

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Now the real hell awaits him..Nigerian Prison.

Mumu driver

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by achieverme(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
rheether:
I knew it. He was stupid enough. I pray he get a fair sentence.

Yeah he is deeply stupid. After all the lamy did for him, I can't believe he would do such nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by runsguy: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Don't ever TRUST a Nigerian with your MONEY, don't EVER make such a mistake because desperation is the name of the game in NIGERIA.....I be nija and I can tell you that 65% of Nigerians are HIGHLY desperate when it comes to money. Think I am lying? Do your frd a little favour by lending him/her money and you will see what happens when it is time to collect back your money. DONT TRUST A NIGERIAN WITH YOUR MONEY, SAME WAY YOU CANT TRUST AN EDO WOMAN WITH PROSTITUTION lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Adelivinggreat(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
The good people of nairaland pls I hv n issue with my Nysc registration the payment particularly. I paid via remittance. It went through successfully from the bank. I logged into my Nysc dash board to confirm my payment but I got and error message. I Checked the status of the transaction but it showed failed (used). I tried with Master card as another form of payment bt as still received an error message. Is anybody experiencing this too? Pls what should I do?
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by PrinceMario(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
i blame buhari for this cus he brought this hardship on nigerians
Idiot.
Why don't you venture into robbery?
You might not be lucky to be taken to court after arrest, na jungle justice go end your own.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by smith666999(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
useless boy, wasted opportunity...

pls who will be my "MO". I will not only drive u to ur destination, i will even drive you to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by mannyU: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
"You took my food... so I'm not supposed to eat?"
"It us your food that YOUR son.. I mean my child and the mum will have for dinner"

Hahaha this thief is crazy aswear lol

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by BabaCommander: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
If the lady did all this to him and he had d heart to do this to her then he is wicked

He's not wicked, he's a lazy, stupid opportunistic daft idlat. If he had any brain, he would have used the lady's generosity to find a way she would help him leave Nigeria.

He should be sentenced twice, one for theft and the other for his stupidiity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
I'm not a bad person, if I were you won't be speaking with me (edited)

Nigerians with their unusual boldness to defend their wicked lifestyle sha

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Wapizy(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Foolish illiterate local Nigerian man.......e dey do feelings, ignorance na bastard o......even if e enter under ground them go find am....the boy too greedy...e just disgrace uber platform

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by mmsen: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Because she is a foreigner right?/

Have they arrested the guy that stole my thousands of Naira despite several complaints to the police!!

STUPID!!

He was caught because he's an uber driver who rides around with a tracking device by way of a smartphone.

He was always going to get caught. I can't believe how stupid he was.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by BabaCommander: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
smith666999:
useless boy, wasted opportunity...

pls who will be my "MO". I will not only drive u to ur destination, i will even drive you to heaven.

I would prefer to drive her to cum and go grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Babalegba(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
KingAfo:
Honesty is the best....the only person you can/should steal from is the government. Not your fellow human
Wrong.When you steal from the government you steal from the people and result is much worse manifesting in crippled economies,job losses, infrastructure decay,ill equipped hospitals, bad roads,social problems like armed robbery,demoralized army and police force e.t.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:

He was caught because he's an uber driver who rides around with a tracking device by way of a smartphone.

He was always going to get caught. I can't believe how stupid he was.

Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Spidermon: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Mehn this guy is very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Jideloye(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guy is a realer.......
i mean confam idiot...............
u think you are acting film in hollyhood??
oponu oshi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.