Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Socialite Heiress Found Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socialite Heiress Found Dead (808 Views)

Photo: Very Beautiful And Endowed Kenya Big Bum Socialite Vera Goes Fully Nak"ed / Hot Mama!!!! Meet Nigerian "Top Socialite - Miss Ukwu / “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socialite Heiress Found Dead by amebono1: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
A spokesman for the family of New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, whose great-grandfather founded Johnson & Johnson, says a daughter of the businessman has died.

Spokesman Jesse Derris said Monday that the family is mourning the tragic loss of Casey Johnson.

In a statement, the family asked for privacy "during this very difficult time."

TMZ reported that the 30-year-old Johnson was found dead Monday in Los Angeles.

Casey Johnson had gained celebrity of her own as the girlfriend of television personality Tila Tequila.

In pictures: Tragic celebrity deaths of 2009

Tequila's publicist says the two were engaged to be married.

"Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away," Tequila wrote on her Twitter account.

A second posting said: "This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy (SIC) as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson. I'm (SIC) heart is shredded."

But shortly after, Tequila posted:"I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!"

But a spokesperson for Los Angeles police confirmed to People magazine that Johnson was in fact dead.

"Police and firefighters were called to a house and Johnson was pronounced dead at the scene," officer Sara Faden said.

"It appears to be a natural death," the magazine quoted officer Faden as saying.

"There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."

The lesbian reality star's latest posting seemed to accept the tragic death, "R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey."

Gossip website TMZ reports Johnson had stayed with Tequila on December 28. But the pair fought and Johnson's phone had been off since the 29th.

The heiress announced her engagement to Tequila in December.

Johnson adopted a daughter named Ava from Kazakhstan in 2007 and was battling her mother, Sale Johnson, for custody of the girl.

Johnson had a reported history of drug use and failed at rehabilitation several times.

She was recently arrested for allegedly breaking into the Hollywood apartment of her ex-girlfriend, fashion model Jasmine Lennard.

Friends told the New York Daily News her father had cut off her trust fund because she was unable to sober up

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/6645419/socialite-heiress-found-dead/

Re: Socialite Heiress Found Dead by mamagee3(f): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
May her soul rest in peace! cry cry
Re: Socialite Heiress Found Dead by iice(f): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hmmm was gonna say, isn't that Tila's fiance/fiancee?
Jeez. . .

RIP
Re: Socialite Heiress Found Dead by aimhigh(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
May she rest in peace. Finally she'll go to her destination. I don't know but i felt sorry for her. With all the money she has but she lived an unhappy life.

(1) (Reply)

Soul Singer Teddy Pendergrass Is Dead / Everything Bollywood 2 / Na True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.