Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (39730 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
If this man could do this to his own son for money's sake, how much less another man's child. Huumm!
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by vickuzzy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ghanaians and sakawa smh....
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
[/b]NIGERIAN'S ENJOYMENT OF DARKNESS[b]

I felt an ache in my head when I saw a headline in one of the nigeria online newspaper/forum which reads "City wide power outage hits San Francisco, see shocking reactions from citizens" and I was like "how come such development became a headline in nigeria and the world?"

Here in Umudioka, Dunukofia local Government Area of Anambra state, we haven't seen light/nepa/eedc in the past one month, yet no one is complaining. This shows the height of backwardness for a nation that helps other countries in respect to electricity but can't provide its citizens electricity that would last for 24hours. What a shame to the giant of Africa.
Sometimes I wonder If the brains given to the leaders of this western countries are the same with that given to our leaders here. Or does it mean we aren't important that the so called electricity companies can't provide a 24/7 electricity to the citizens of nigeria.
Someone with a good point should explain to me why we can't have constant electricity.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:
You just killed this innocent child cry

No such ritual exists to produce money over night to a lazy fool!

African Magic been deceiving idiots since 1990 cry
it boils down to desperation, the man is just too lazy to work.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Useless man, he must be dealt with.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by sshalom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
For people who still don't believe that there is evil (devil) - This is a profound example!
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

Small time now, Human Rights organisation will say we should treat EVIL BEINGS like this with Human Right? shocked angry

What about the Human Right of the innocent Boy?

I say let us bury him up to his neck and spray him with sugar.
Then let us invite Soldier Ants to come and feats on him.
grin[quote author=Excuzeme post=55933138]

Small time now, Human Rights organisation will say we should treat EVIL BEINGS like this with Human Right? shocked angry

What about the Human Right of the innocent Boy?

I say let us bury him up to his neck and spray him with sugar.
Then let us invite Soldier Ants to come and feats on him.
[/quote YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, OR EVEN SLOWLY SKIN HIM ALIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim / Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.