Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (39732 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
R2bees:
Evil country... they are worse than Afonjas

Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Money ritual wey u go do and u no go still get money reach Bill Gates.
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by jieta: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
OMG shocked

Dis is wickedness
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
When you think you have seen it all in your country another surfaces else where evil is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'll like to kill the man myself. First by cutting his balls and feeding him with them.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:
You just killed this innocent child cry

No such ritual exists to produce money over night to a lazy fool!

African Magic been deceiving idiots since 1990 cry

They won't listen.

These primitive minds are hell bent on killing their relatives in vain.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by lfleak: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
DJInfluence:
This money rituals does it actually work? I am of the school of thoughts that if it does, those herbelists should be the richest since they are the once performing the rituals.

Also, i think it is time that the perpetrator, the herbalist, and everybody that assist with money rituals of any sort all be given the death penalties.
the herbalist ofcourese understands all its consequences and they wont dare to do it...
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by nosa73(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alwaysking:
Same treatment should be melted on d bástard
Jesus
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by lfleak: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Launcher:
I don't understand these people, the herbalists who makes the ritual are always as poor as church rats. Don't they learn, now he has wasted the life of the child that may end his suffering in the future.
babalawo knows the consequences so well
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by breakeven: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Africans and their poverty mentality. kiss undecided
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
The evil some men commit surpassed Devi's teaching, in fact devil can't withstand any of savage action
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Wapizy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
These is what I call end time.....Haba these is beyond words
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Joshua233: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
The obsessive love for money is the King and Queen root of all Evils.. What a wicked world shocked
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nicho118(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't even know what to say
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by petermichaels(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
We Africans are very wicked!! In a nutshell, we are wicked people. Not lyk Oda continents aren't wicked in dia own ways but ours is always so so inhuman.
God help us cry
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by willibounce1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
I still find it hard to understand how any human body part will turn into money. These ritualists are just stupid and senseless.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
May he rot in Hell angry angry angry

He probably has Bia.... blood.

F for Flat.....

COMMON SENSE U WILL NOT HAVE. WAT CONSIGNS BIAFRA WITH GHANA AGAIN? ALWAYS TRYING TO PICK ON D IGBOS EVERYTYME
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Excuzeme: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE EVIL THAT MEN COMMIT EVEN SURPRISES SATAN.

Small time now, Human Rights organisation will say we should treat EVIL BEINGS like this with Human Right? shocked angry

What about the Human Right of the innocent Boy?

I say let us bury him up to his neck and spray him with sugar.
Then let us invite Soldier Ants to come and feats on him.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
The world has gone rogue I swear ..... which kind wahala be this now
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Tiredoffakeshit: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dude crying 'cos he got caught,not over remorse.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Bollinger(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingsouthie:

evil is everywhere, not just africa alone

Yes, but it is more predominant and gruesome amongst Africans.
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Alwaysking: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
nosa73:
Jesus
why u dey call jesus wey done die
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
andrewegbuna:

COMMON SENSE U WILL NOT HAVE. WAT CONSIGNS BIAFRA WITH GHANA AGAIN? ALWAYS TRYING TO PICK ON D IGBOS EVERYTYME

You have a problem...You need eye glasses. Where did i mention FRA? You are lacking in that common sense undecided
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by mjabdulk: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
this is terrible!!!
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by aleeyus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
May he rot in Hell angry angry angry

He probably has Bia.... blood.

F for Flat.....

nos
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
aleeyus:
nos

tongue
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Flaghouse1: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
DJInfluence:
This money rituals does it actually work? I am of the school of thoughts that if it does, those herbelists should be the richest since they are the once performing the rituals.

Also, i think it is time that the perpetrator, the herbalist, and everybody that assist with money rituals of any sort all be given the death penalties.

Such a pitiful situation,the boys mother will be devastated,on your statement above,how do you identify money ritual herbalist ,those that assist them,it's a crazy world out there,people don't seem to be what they portray themselves to be
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by mubeela(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hp d idiat is nt trying 2 cry. cus he hs nt seen anytin yet. shege kawai
Re: Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) by Nellybank(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
No be noise
GloriaNinja:
THE EVIL THAT MEN COMMIT EVEN SURPRISES SATAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.