Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi (2111 Views)

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) / Sexism: Women Should Boycott Maggi Until Cover Is Changed / Seven DANGER You Must Know About Maggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by aybodunde(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
I noticed that the younger generation of women prefer knorr to Maggi. Why do you think it is so. Why do you as a woman prefer knorr to maggi

1 Like

Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by sungoddess(f): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Personally, I prefer using Knorr because it's more flavorful than maggi, especially chicken Knorr which is fantastic. Maggi tends to be very salty.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
sungoddess:
Personally, I prefer using Knorr because it's more flavorful than maggi, especially chicken Knorr which is fantastic. Maggi tends to be very salty.

Best answer...

2 Likes

Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by katelyryan: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2017
I like spicy food and to prepare maggi in my own way,It takes a lot of time and spice too so i always prefer Knorr, in which i need not to add more spice.
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by octopusfreaky(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
I use Magggi for all kinds of soup, lm not a fan of Knorrr chicken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by GeeOh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
VARIETY IS D SPICE OF LIFE,PLS TRY ONGA CHICKEN CUBES U WONT REGRET IT
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by Bizibi(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2017
I love royco alot
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by FellaL: 6:31am On May 01, 2017
Is the topic based on facts or personal opinion?
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
While growing up, I was used to Knorr chicken. So I sort of preferred it to any other seasoning cubes.

But recently, mom got Maggi chicken. I used it to cook chicken and found out it give a wonderful aroma compared to Knorr chicken.

Also Knorr chicken has cow milk as one of its ingredients. COW MILK!

Maggi is it for me.
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by Zizicardo(f): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
I don't use either of the two. I use garlic and ginger, believe me, the taste is awesome
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by Zizicardo(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2017
I don't use either of the two. I use ginger and garlic, believe me, the taste is awesome
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by Probz(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2017
Zizicardo:
I don't use either of the two. I use ginger and garlic, believe me, the taste is awesome
I hope that's not what you add to egusi.
Re: Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi by Zizicardo(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2017
Probz:
I hope that's not what you add to egusi.
. I don't eat egusi

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips In For Effective Diabetes Management / I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice / These Are The Biggest Fast Food Chains In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.