Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga (1549 Views)

Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga / Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by noetic5: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTRDGCBlw9B/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Kcee has made light of being accused of stealing a photo of dollars. If you recall,a few days ago,an Instagram user put the singer on blast for 'stealing' his photo of dollar bills and passing it off as his own.

Posting this cartoon, which references Oge Okoye's own case where she was accused of passing off Kenya Moore's puppies as hers, Kcee wrote

Who did this".... Lol. My love for you no go dey fall like dollar #desire Nigerians lol I like it

See the funny cartoon post, below

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Sfsn4PVFUjc/WQBqXvzFg8I/AAAAAAADlsY/EiOIXGzGNu8Z5xKmJ3AP77rFx1SOQp8rwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/kcee-makes-fun-of-himself-and-oge-okoye.html

lalasticlala
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by noetic5: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
funny man!!
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hee!...oju ti....

He wan cover the shame with joke,i trust naija.Dem go still yab him on top the joke
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by noetic5: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by Smellymouth: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Someburri canor play with Nigerians again? cheesy

Everybody don turn potential whistle blower.. grin

chicagoPD:
On the day l will tarnish my image, Almighty God make me over busy with my life positively

I love this comment and I respond with a thunderous AMIN.

"Ashiri wa o ni tu"– our secrets won’t b exposed

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ugo Jesse did it so don't bother asking..
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by GloriaNinja(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided HIS FAKE LIFE CAUGHT UP ON HIM, SARCASTIC JOKES FROM HIM CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT, YEYEBRITIES BEEN LIVING FAKE LIFE SINCE DAY ONE.
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by liftedhigh: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by LesbianBoy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice way to react! If not, nigerians go finish you grin grin
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Someburri canor play with Nigerians again? cheesy

Everybody don turn potential whistle blower.. grin

I love this comment and I respond with a thunderous AMIN.

"Ashiri wa o ni tu"– our secrets won’t b exposed

Be there talking! I wee soon blow "whizull" on top your matter angry
Re: Kcee Makes Fun Of Himself And Oge Okoye Over Dollar Photo Theft Saga by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Be there talking! I wee soon blow "whizull" on top your matter angry

Alaye, you dunno I haff 15 whistles. cheesy

Intact na vuvuzela I get sef ... grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' / Little Comedienne Emmanuella Hangs Out With Olamide "Badoo" / Nollywood Movie: The Power Of Buttocks – [starr. Kofi Adjololo & Khareema Aguiar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.