Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) (38975 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Bros Jesus is looking after me, He is a shield between your useless bloodthirsty islamic govt and I.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him,
and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Can your god do the same for you?

So 9ja is well and someone posted this?

Keep fooling yourself!

You just said the truth earlier that nothing is working for you and you re here now preaching the gospel.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by temitope277(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
ibo kwenu!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Methamphetamine usage is on the increase. Exposure to meth has high probability of suicide tendency.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
NDLEA and NAFDAC need to invest more time and funds in fight against recent growing use of meth as recreational drug or we should expect more crimes and suicide in the nearest future. Studies shows that meth users have 80% chance of committing suicide.

https://www.brightwaterlanding.com/suicide-a-terrible-side-effect-of-meth-use/

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychiatry/article/62438/meth-epidemic-managing-acute-psychosis-agitation-and-suicide-risk
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just hope say no be girl friend matter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by kristian98(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
cry cry Wat cud he b going tru at dat age
Even if you are 50years, some teenagers still experience things more than you have experienced
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Keep fooling yourself!

You just said the truth earlier that nothing is working for you and you re here now preaching the gospel.

I never said nothing is working for me.

I have Jesus you protects me.

Psalm 94:22
But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge

WHAT HAS YOUR OWN GOD DONE FOR YOU grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
LORD GOD this rubbish is getting to another level,but why now ? I dont think the boy hung himself my option though
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari: government of suicide...from his 1st time... Now to his second time..... Check your history books

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
All the things that we keep saying cannot happen in Nigeria, they are all happening now .it is well
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
The guy sabi climb tree o...must he go that far?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by heisenbergheise(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
dee02:

How do you know there is a problem?!
What did u think make
Him to hang him self
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Paxsphinx(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sometimes,its not the government we all want to blame.Sometimes,its the kind of family and careless people we sorround ourselves with. I imagine if some people come from the kind of family some of us came from- you would have been commiting your 99th suicide. Those kind of fault-finding and blaming family,were both parents at the slightest touch blame and compare their children.
I know what some of 'us' pass through...Its not easy to be born in Nigeria and sometimes family makes it more difficult!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is he writing waec if so I suspect he messed up in his core subject. Waec been treating its candidate like they are Albert Einstein u need to see the physics questions. Its well life goes on. As for me smiling and bouncing
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bubu hand no clean at all, the kind suicide wey this adminstration carry come ee!.. E dey fear ooo.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bubu hand no clean at all, the kind suicide wey this adminstration carry come ee!.. E dey fear ooo. Efcc suppose look into suicide matter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by slimzzysweet(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2017
Amen
solid3:
At age 17, where did he learn how to commit suicide from?

No matter the matter, I will never taken my own life.

And may God not let what will make one commit suicide befall us.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
slimzzysweet:
Amen

Welcome back to Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.