Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Coughing For Over 5 Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coughing For Over 5 Months (649 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coughing For Over 5 Months by temisilva(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
hello all,
please i have a very close neighbour who has been coughing for over 5months now and she has used all sorts of medicines and herbs to no avail. i feel very concerned everytime i see her cough. besides, she's of age. has anyone been in this shoe before and if so, pls kindly recommend what was used as cure.

thanks.
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by Destined2win: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
How old is she?
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by thesicilian: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
If you really feel concerned for her take her to the hospital.
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by temisilva(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Destined2win:
How old is she?
she is about 60
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by temisilva(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
thesicilian:
If you really feel concerned for her take her to the hospital.
all drugs given to her in the hospital has not worked so far
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by thesicilian: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
temisilva:
all drugs given to her in the hospital has not worked so far
Take her to a better hospital. After doing chest X-ray, sputum & blood tests, the doctor will make the right diagnosis & give proper treatment.
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by bamdly(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
5 month ke
i havent cough almost 2 month
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by Homogeneositys(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
quickly take to the hospital, it happened to me too, I coughed for eight months before going to d hospital. it may b tb
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by temisilva(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Homogeneositys:
quickly take to the hospital, it happened to me too, I coughed for eight months before going to d hospital. it may b tb
thanks dear. was urs tb?
Re: Coughing For Over 5 Months by Homogeneositys(f): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2017
yes

(1) (Reply)

Resistance Band / 11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! / Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.