Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar (24832 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by newsynews: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Paul of Psquare pictured with Ex-President AbdulSalam Abubakar. Take note of the Samsung phone on his thigh…he knows wotzup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWpOYkllZv/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

http://wotzup.ng/paul-of-psquare-pictured-with-ex-president-abdulsalam-abubakar/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Homeboiy: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
And so?
Make we jump

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by paradigmshift(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
nothing important

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by ngmgeek(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smart Guy. Looking for business deals and leads when others are looking for weeds and women to sleep with. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by nairalandfreak(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
And so?

Make we jump
yes jump

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by mikeycharles(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Kadejo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
What shud we do?

Shout OOOOOOOOOOO llllliiiiiiiiii ......................................

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Part of those that looted us dry

But been celebrated

Nigeria I hail thee

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by fabre4: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
mumuland
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by linzarah: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
and his brother is been pictured with that ashawo kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by jbcul4ril(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by abdul24(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by pepemendy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
iranu, which section this go dey?
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Igboesika: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please feed me with Biafran latest news. I have been drinking since yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Tenim47(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kadejo:
What shud we do?

fry ice block undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by djblue007(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by smartty68(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by frankloloko: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
One of the men that decieved Jonathan . Now he's regretting it . I tot he was saint from Egypt ? Look at how everybody is suffering because of his mistakes ? We'll let me see any bastard that will compagn for APC in 2019 .
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by passionatebae: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kadejo:
What shud we do?

No blow ur whistle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
So we should roast akamu or what
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by takenadoh: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
While the Oga one was in Owerri confused by Manchester things.

It is well
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by tawababiola: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
newsynews:
Paul of Psquare pictured with Ex-President AbdulSalam Abubakar. Take note of the Samsung phone on his thigh…he knows wotzup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWpOYkllZv/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

http://wotzup.ng/paul-of-psquare-pictured-with-ex-president-abdulsalam-abubakar/
I smell shut!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by sxme(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
thats the man, no be Paul pictured with #ashy in Owerri!
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Pharaoh9(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Astrogeotech: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
I

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by UnknownT: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Paul, did Abdusalami make you greet his instagram followers?
Hello Instagram! grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
While someone is busy taking selfies with Kengbe Wara.
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by Moving4: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by nairaman66(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Biggest criminal of all presidents! Stole alt because there was no accountability!! But he stole with sense, not like GEJ! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With Abdulsalami Abubakar by rattlesnake(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is good to be a thief

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / After Bitter Divorce: Marrying Again Is Still In My Plan —juliet Ibrahim / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.