Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Plight Of A Relocated Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Plight Of A Relocated Corp Member (855 Views)

Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi / The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of A Relocated Corp Member by Steve2626(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm a serving c/m of the NYSC 2016 batch B' stream 1.I have being relocate and also release by my state coordinator for a week now as stated on the notification i recieved, that for me to print my relocation letter,i have to get a clearance from my state coordinator of which i did. But up till now i'm still unable to print the relocation letter.I dont know,if there is any serving c/m that has being relocated having this same challenge as i'm faced with accomodation issues from my former employer.
Re: The Plight Of A Relocated Corp Member by Amirtj1: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good Afternoon. Please how long does it take before getting my state coordinator clearance done after being approved on my relocation? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

35K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Are There NYSC Accredited Centers ? See Answer / This Is For Ibadan Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.