Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please (753 Views)

Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death / How I Joined NNU Income Program, You Too Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by Mrseeko(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders, I have been looking for the way out, please if you know more about fiverr, please a brother really need your help now... Please support your brother.... Fiverr new arrival

Bless you
Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by tripplephi: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
pls go to youtube and learn it. all you need is there... I learnt from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by Mrseeko(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
tripplephi:
pls go to youtube and learn it. all you need is there... I learnt from there.

Yeah, done it and I have created Gig too but no review yet, no order too... No buyer wants to request for my articles... I just need help please
Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by tripplephi: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
is it the nigerian tutorial videos you watched? or the foreign ones.... cos you should know that nigerian videos clearly shows how to appear like a foreigner on fiverr and get quick sale rankings... go to proffiverrDOTcom or Search SILVER PLATTER SOLUTIONS on google by GBOLAGADE ADETUNJI.... he is one of the best out there.... also OLAIDE ALIM.

once you can call them, your issues will be over.

Mrseeko:

Yeah, done it and I have created Gig too but no review yet, no order too... No buyer wants to request for my articles... I just need help please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by Abuklaw(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
You just mentioned two people who may have even forgotten how fiverr operates. Those guys are balling now but will still have the knowledge sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by Mrseeko(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
tripplephi:

is it the nigerian tutorial videos you watched? or the foreign ones.... cos you should know that nigerian videos clearly shows how to appear like a foreigner on fiverr and get quick sale rankings... go to proffiverrDOTcom or Search SILVER PLATTER SOLUTIONS on google by GBOLAGADE ADETUNJI.... he is one of the best out there.... also OLAIDE ALIM.

once you can call them, your issues will be over.

Thanks so much for this... I really appreciate.... I will do as you say...
Re: I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please by Mrseeko(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abuklaw:
You just mentioned two people who may have even forgotten how fiverr operates. Those guys are balling now but will still have the knowledge sha.

Really, but I will also like to hear your own suggestion tho.... I just need to start working and getting reviews

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For My Dad / Supply Goods Within And Outside Nigeria(how&where)? / Your Post Office Box Will Soon Be Brought Home To You By NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.