Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Download A Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Download A Game (1364 Views)

You Know You're A Game Addict When / A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours / Tonto Dike's Song Featured In A Game (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download A Game by Emmy2009(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Please can someone teach me how to download a game from any site like warez-bb.org
Re: How To Download A Game by Mavor: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
You need a rapidshare account and a download manager called Internet Download Manager(IDM)
Re: How To Download A Game by Emmy2009(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
I've gat an idm but i dnt knw how to use it with your freedom plz help
Re: How To Download A Game by Mavor: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
On IDM, Click on Downloads/Options/Proxy and input the proxy settings you use for your internet connection
Re: How To Download A Game by Emmy2009(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tanx i'll just try dat but im using freedom, do u tink it will work
Re: How To Download A Game by Mavor: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
If you are using freedom, try the proxy and port settings you use with Your Freedom for the IDM, else use no proxy. Also, go to Downloads/Options/General and tick the browsers you use there. Also, go to Downloads/Options/Connection and change Default max. conn. number to 16.
Re: How To Download A Game by Emmy2009(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
Plz bro the cheat am using 4 freedom does not have any ip or port, so how wud i configure my internet download manager, u also said if it doesn't hav, i shudn't use any proxy, how shud i do diz
Re: How To Download A Game by Mavor: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
Just untick the proxy settings, don't tick it. If you are having problem I suggest you make a thread on "How to use IDM with Your freedom?" in Computers/Internet section. A lot of Your Freedom users there. I don't use Your Freedom

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Wireless Vs Sony Ps3 Dual Shock Wireless Controller For Pc? / If You Game On Pc And U Reside In Lagos Enter Here / How Is PC Gta 5 Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.