Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) (1409 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Young money, Emoney.

You're an inspiration to many of us who look up to you sir.
Following you on instagram, I've learnt a lot and which of course I will soon put to practice.

Boss, seeing you shine gives me joy

Seeing you looking so fly gives me the zeal and crazy drive to double my hustle.

Boss, not like I can't meet you and surpass your all time achievements, just matter of time.

Whenever I read you caption "We are too loaded to fail'i smile sweetly and say to my I'm Inspired.

Madt respect boss.
Madt Love Emoney.

I will forever respect you

Airforce.

Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
sipping beans juice cry
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
emoney? role model? this shiit is funny aswear grin
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by Alwaysking: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ayam sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by Timmy301(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Young money, Emoney.

You're an inspiration to many of us who look up to you sir.
Following you on instagram, I've learnt a lot and which of course I will soon put to practice.

Boss, seeing you shine gives me joy

Seeing you looking so fly gives me the zeal and crazy drive to double my hustle.

Boss, not like I can't meet you and surpass your all time achievements, just matter of time.

Whenever I read you caption "We are too loaded to fail'i smile sweetly and say to my I'm Inspired.

Madt respect boss.
Madt Love Emoney.

I will forever respect you

Airforce.

Am Currently Lauqhinq In Swahili

Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by nelson7777: 2:47am On Apr 27, 2017
is allowed
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by nuelzy: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2017
coming from Airforce...huh!! not surprised ...#
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
nuelzy:
coming from Airforce...huh!! not surprised ...#

grin grin
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Op you're fuvking talented I swear down.. but don't forget God when you blow. Your 9mins video record was a prove. Work hard put your hands transparent. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
androidroot:
Op you're fuvking talented I swear down.. but don't forget God when you blow. Your 9mins video record was a prove. Work hard put your hands transparent. Good evening.
wey d vid
Re: Guys Meet My Role Model (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
axortedbabe:
wey d vid
check his profile topics

(1) (Reply)

Yvonned Jegede Flaunts Major Skin As She Poses With Her Husband, Abounce / I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka / Kevin Hart Is A Despicable Womaniser-woman At The Center Of His Sex Scandal Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.