Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? (1073 Views)

Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Why Do People "Buy" Google Adsense Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning guys.. So I started my blog exactly by this time last year... I have applied for Google adsense too many times.. But no way.. I also passed all the criteria. It's kind of frustrating lol.
OK so I thought of buying one.. Since I see many adverts here of people that wants to sell.

But now my question is.. Is it advisable to buy an account? Please guys just try and be honest.
Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Web masters please come and help
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Viewers say something
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Guys
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by Arnoldo(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Unverified naija,usa and uk adsense for sale.. send me a message on whatsapp no on my signature

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Y
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by amaodu: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2017
As a matter of fact, that's what most people do. They buy adsense account since getting approval is really difficult. Inbox or buzz me 08162200229 if you need one.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2017
No, it's not Advisable.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
amaodu:
As a matter of fact, that's what most people do. They buy adsense account since getting approval is really difficult. Inbox or buzz me 08162200229 if you need one.

It doesn't make it Advisable because it's against Adsense policy. And once google finds out, bye bye to that account.

From the AdSense Terms and Conditions,

18.10 You may not resell, assign, or transfer any of Your rights hereunder. Any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to Google.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
No, it's not Advisable.

Thanks boss..
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by amaodu: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Story... Siddon there, something that been going on for over 8 years now. The only fact is that - you can't transfer ownership. So u maintain the details used in creating the account and just change the payee profile which Google Adsense policy allows.

JeffreyJamez:

It doesn't make it Advisable because it's against Adsense policy. And once google finds out, bye bye to that account.

From the AdSense Terms and Conditions,

18.10 You may not resell, assign, or transfer any of Your rights hereunder. Any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to Google.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by nairarules: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Yes it is, since its not against google policy to change the payee name.

I am willing to sell one of my 2 Nigeria adsense accounts, verified and non - hosted, 8 years old, balance of $12.07.

You can't get this type of AdSense anywhere.

Get in touch with me: 0 8 0 3 9 2 6 0 7 3 4
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by Arnoldo(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
amaodu:
Story... Siddon there, something that been going on for over 8 years now. The only fact is that - you can't transfer ownership. So u maintain the details used in creating the account and just change the payee profile which Google Adsense policy allows.

you can transfer ownership by inviting another email and making it admin.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Now I don't know who to buy from because and scared of been scammed
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
amaodu:

I have clients who Their Adsense accounts have been revoked. One even had up to $1000 in it. Me I always advice people not to buy. If you want to buy, anything your eyes see,you take.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by Tholluwalase(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

You can buy from me. I have a non hosted Naija, UK and US ads.
Are you in Lagos? Face to face transaction is allowed
Add me on Fb here https://www.facebook.com/Tholluwallashe

Or on whatsapp 08139405002
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by nairarules: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Let transact here or face to face... Open transaction is allowed. Check my signature

I have been here since 2008.

You are in safe hands..

0 8 0 3 9 2 6 0 7 3 4
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by G0dsent: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Web masters please come and help

yeah adsense available http://
www.nairaland.com/3771226/sudan-4-active-adsense-
availabl
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by Emmysky(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2017
I have a Naija approved Adsense account. for sale. If u can come down to Auchi, Edo state, then we can do the face to face transaction. Though I'm a trusted seller(Go through my previous threads for confirmation) Call/Whatsapp me on 09032615065
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by CelestineC(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Your blog is not online angry
TrapHedges:

My url is [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by hostkobo(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
TrapHedges:
Good morning guys.. So I started my blog exactly by this time last year... I have applied for Google adsense too many times.. But no way.. I also passed all the criteria. It's kind of frustrating lol.
OK so I thought of buying one.. Since I see many adverts here of people that wants to sell.

But now my question is.. Is it advisable to buy an account? Please guys just try and be honest.
Thanks

My url is [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]

Chief, your site is Down!!!!!!

Regards
HK
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
hostkobo:

Chief, your site is Down!!!!!!
Regards HK
its up again... Thanks fam
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? by TrapHedges(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
CelestineC:
Your blog is not online angry
its back on sir.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat / Web Design And Development In Ekiti / Rdp, Live Cc, Smtp, Any Scam-page Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.