Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice (35542 Views)

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by obontami: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
buy buy

Look atew grin
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Nicho118(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2017
and both countries ain't the owners of the food

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2017
If I'm invited to a wedding reception and I hear the couple are Ghanaian, I'm not going. Hope this answers the question
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

Look atew grin
am not hateu
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by obontami: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
am not hateu

OK. Convince me you are not her.
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

whyyyyy?
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SUPER EAGLES PLAYED HIGH PROFILE FRIENDLY MATCH?
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by repogirl(f): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Quest means jollof! cheesy
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by ijayebonyi(f): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Not until I taste the two, I will give you people correct answer
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by NovusHomo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
APCREP:
Only the party rice xaint wey go pass e nose for naija he go no say Na we get party

In fact the catherer wey dey cook jollof for Nigerian many pass all Ghana citizen abi? Naija

What grin
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Bamz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Henrypraise:
north Korea n USA de ginger for world war 3 n 4, naija de gather stamina for jollof war 1...

in Richard Quest's voice, "the economic game plan of the Muhammadu Buhari economic team is centered on the jollof war silently sweeping through the African continent, join me as I take a closer look to unravel d likely opportunities hidden in d jollof war... Richard Quest reporting from Nigeria, Quest means business on CNN..."

cheesy
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yoruba jollof is the best
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

Are you madding?
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
whyyyyy?
Can you convince him?
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I love this man quest very funny
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by MOSICATED5(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Which one be Ghana jollof again. Ghanaians wants to be like Nigerian in evey way. Nibbe only Ghana jollof
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by owooba: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
nigerian wil say 9ja jollof..ghanaian will say ghana jollof.

but ive tasted both and dont c ghana jollof a competition to 9ja jollof...just internet hype

bro, u no lie at all.... i wonder why they will con pair nigerian jollof to the ghanaian one, that ghana jollof get no taste if you really want to know. Nothing taste good out of that dry ass food they cook.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin
owooba:

bro, u no lie at all.... i wonder why they will con pair nigerian jollof to the ghanaian one, that ghana jollof get no taste if you really want to know. Nothing taste good out of that dry ass food they cook.
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ghana jollof is actually better
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by engrobidigbo: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahahah.. That thread was a hit back to back..

Respekt bruh. cheesy

Respect reciprocated wink
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by obontami: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
HateU2:
Are you madding?

Mumu talking to your self abi?
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Dollabiz: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
This man
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Just30: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
MOSICATED5:
Which one be Ghana jollof again. Ghanaians wants to be like Nigerian in evey way. Nibbe only Ghana jollof
must you people always compare yourselves?
Your inferiority complex has really grown
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by evanscheck(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-THmxv9kfulw/WQGEnwVIo9I/AAAAAAAAPj0/61pO0XSIL-czP9_53DG7iCza7BESJUZJgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

International journalist, Richard Quet of Quest means business, is currently in Lagos Nigeria for days now and he is not leaving the country without taking a taste of the Nigeria jollof rice. In his new tweet, he resurrected the war between Ghana and Nigeria, over which country has the best jollof rice. To get into the fun, twitter users reacted to his tweet in funny replies. See tweets below

[img]https://4.bp..com/-X1ZSKlUuMi0/WQGEdr6aVRI/AAAAAAAAPjw/R8NNKndy-cA7DTGHshb-ylQ33nsKxtiAwCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See how twitter users reacted

[img]https://3.bp..com/-xqzM9vz9Db8/WQGFUarJUVI/AAAAAAAAPj8/fmpfbv2qJ0Ukc3MI-oGmHjN3X32KuPtAwCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-vjZAY9CGOEE/WQGFak4euWI/AAAAAAAAPkA/15ADCqB3d_c2J39CoxjVUgipCRaS4DOuACLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-2MK4vAdc5yE/WQGFgcvLyZI/AAAAAAAAPkE/7i0Dg2o5Z5MAHA_IudR4tGXm8URD8YJ7gCLcB/s400/re3.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/richard-quest-resurrects-war-between.html

lalasticlala

Blessed are those that are sensible .. Dey shall obtain wisdom ...
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by MOSICATED5(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just30:
must you people always compare yourselves?
Your inferiority complex has really grown
is the issue not about comparison, ur brain is really dead
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Just30: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
MOSICATED5:
is the issue not about comparison, ur brain is really dead
no, it has moved passed that state whereby even your senators can't seize passing comment about Ghana and develop their own country
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by ifex370(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Olutayo89:
u want make we know say u dey always watch cnn

E de pain you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by MOSICATED5(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
no, it has moved passed that state whereby even your senators can't seize passing comment about Ghana and develop their own country
I doubt if u live in Nigeria. Ghana always make comment about Nigerians just like s issue of Ghana jollof. Have u ever heard a Nigeria saying Nigerian jollof? We really don't care if Ghana has their own jollof or not.
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by Just30: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2017
MOSICATED5:
I doubt if u live in Nigeria. Ghana always make comment about Nigerians just like s issue of Ghana jollof. Have u ever heard a Nigeria saying Nigerian jollof? We really don't care if Ghana has their own jollof or not.
it would shock you that it was started by Nigerians and Ghanaians don't really care until you guys bring it up again.
Same way you've started another one about melons seed foods.
Ghana cares less about the existence of Nigeria until a Nigerian is caught stealing or engaging in cyber fraud, those are the two instances Nigeria comes up for mentioned.
The next not too frequent one is when Nigeria fails to live up to it commitment
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by soyyo: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
This jollof rice of a thing sef,na so I met with a group of kenyan students the other day at the premises of the university of pamplona spain,and after the initial introduction ,one of the girls threw me the jollof rice question,she wanted to know between nigeria and ghana who prepares the best jollof rice,and I asked her if she has tasted the jollof rice from both countries and she said she did eat ghana own but has not tasted nigeria own,I ljust looked at her and said,the day you taste nigeria jollof rice you did regret ever calling whatever it is you ate in ghana jollof rice

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice by pyro10(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
jollof rice...the love of my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Eva Transforms Into A Really Scary Zombie (Photo) / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children / Chidimma Leilani Wins Miss Nigeria 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.