Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! (1375 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning Nl...is it just me or this is the new way MTN deduct money anyhow?
how can they charge 12naira for 30seconds?

the lord just directed Me to check how much was deducted after I was told "1 minute remaining" Haba Mtn...E no good...untop the money wey i don dey spend untop una since 2006 and using you as my Main Sim..so na like this you wan dey treat me abi?

Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by SuperSuave(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
which tarrif plan are you on? mtn has an official thread on nl where there agents attention to you sha
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2017
When una go dey use psiphon shocked

1 Like

Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by tosyne2much(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2017
And you're sure they haven't automatically migrated you to another plan?
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2017
bros, but you self stingy small just 12naira for 30 seconds, that's like 40kb/secc..Etisalat be charging me 40-50/sec since 20bc and I no complain...Take heart and move on ...lol
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by JideSM: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2017
ennyhola:
Good morning Nl...is it just me or this is the new way MTN deduct money anyhow?
how can they charge 12naira for 30seconds?

the lord just directed Me to check how much was deducted after I was told "1 minute remaining" Haba Mtn...E no good...untop the money wey i don dey spend untop una since 2006 and using you as my Main Sim..so na like this you wan dey treat me abi?

Hi ennyhola, I'm truly about this expeience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Op, try XtraPro
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Kaybaba5(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
XTRA PRO NO DEY AGAIN NA PLUS DEM GO GIVE YOU. DESPITE DIALING XTRA PRO CODE
Omagago:
Op, try XtraPro
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by lekjons(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maybe you are on starter pack or beta talk tariff plan(scam of the decade) or their 400% bonus shìt!
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by owem19(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
MTN Na thief
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by koskilala: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
MTN are scammers na
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Mckandre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pluto16:
bros, but you self stingy small just 12naira for 30 seconds, that's like 40kb/secc..Etisalat be charging me 40-50/sec since 20bc and I no complain...Take heart and move on ...lol
sharap my friend. Are u in the position to tell him how he should spend his hard earn money? Na ur kind wey dey make MTN rip people off continuously because of ur silly mindset of moving on.
A wise man ones said "the world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything"
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ennyhola, I'm truly about this expeience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Okay boss
Re: Mtn Nigeria!!!! Why Are You Doing This! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
JideSM:

I've sent the Mail but you've not done anything..now I'm scared of loading the sim.. because you gulp down the money within minutes.....abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Goes On Sale In Kenya For 42K Naira Equivalent / Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Coolpad Catalyst 3622A Stock Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.