Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures (55995 Views)

MTN Nigeria Limited Changes To PLC Ahead Of NSE Listing / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Ravon: 8:24am On May 16, 2020
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc, one of the country's leading telecommunications company in the country, held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) this week, May 15, 2020.

The Event venue was at the Rooftop Event Hall of MTN Plaza at Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11 am. The AGM will take place via proxy as a result of the present global health situation, which prohibits gatherings of over 20 persons at a time.

In the 2019 financial year, MTN Nigeria grew its earnings per share by 38.8 per cent to N9.90, while the pre-tax profit rose by 31.1 per cent to N290.1 billion, with revenue jumping by 12.6 per cent to N1.2 trillion.

MTN Nigeria's mobile subscribers increased by 6.1million to 64.3 million, while its active data users grew by 6.5 million to 25.2 million.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/16/photos-from-mtn-nigeria-annual-general-meeting/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Ravon: 8:25am On May 16, 2020
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Nigerianization(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2020
Way to go...Social distancing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Olalan(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2020
Good one........
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by danduchi(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2020
Thieves... Can so zap data ehhg

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by tillaman(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Why won’t it grow na,
Y’all fap data like crazy, una don advance from using straw to fap data now na hose una Dey use

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by platido(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

If you can improve in your technology and network band. and also be truthful to we your indigenous citizens, makes your data last, good network anyway you go and be reliable to your megabits..1g is 1g.... please be fast about it so that we can stone this criminals call MTN out of this our country... money they've extort from us is much.

There's nothing they'll do that will please me.

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by ndidibabe(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Thieves

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by hungkee: 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Boss dem
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by shugabasbn: 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Zoom can be better na

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
I refuse to talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by dimexy247(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
Groupie

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Chuknovski(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
MTN please fall data price, show your subscribers love
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Balenciagaokey: 9:45am On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
If these ones don't show us by example.....who will?
These are learned fellows.... not cut and join.

You guys should have done something to help people in this lockdown..... like reduction in data prices or increase in data sizes for same old amount..... or even reduction in call tariffs...... not that useless free sms....

3 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Balenciagaokey: 9:45am On May 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Samakus(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
I know they're most likely doing it for the camera but it still made a good sight to behold

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Kingpele(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
grin everybody just dey fear this virus, because we are all afraid to die. but to fear God is a big problem to humanity. yet God is more powerful than diseases and even death... because Jesus defeated death by rising from the dead by the power of his father's holiness, God please help me to fear you more than death and guide me in your path... I fear this corona I swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by toffyz(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Still nonsense

Won't they share the Microphone?

Or each person brought his/her own Microphone?

They're just following protocols anyways. I understand

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by ignis: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Hope the Federal Government is learning...

Quite commendable.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Adeyinka12(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Social distance nah scam, human being are not use to that.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Stevengold(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2020
I hope one of the agenda of the meeting is to carryout Giveaway o. grin
Cuz the way I subscribe for data on daily basis. I fit starve one day.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Nobody: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
So they wore masks and where passing the microphone around?...

And the white South African has his mask wrong side out and upside down
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Xstremebj: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
This one is not a news,not supposed to be on the front page.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by bigdammyj: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Poor man come an learn oh
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2020
So Wetin concern is with that

So make we fry beans
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Kenmatt(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2020
That in Germany, Bundesliga resumes today, though with no fans in the stadium and other European leagues are worming up to resume teaches one thing, which is; "if you don't know how to solve your problem, learn how to live with your problem.

Nigeria has to draft out a practical programs and policies on how to tackle Corvid-19 and it's management. Since WHO has said that Corvid-19 is not going very soon that it has come to stay with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Finnese001: 9:47am On May 16, 2020
okay oo
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Gokoyer0(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2020
Those pics though. Just thinking what will come to the minds of kids when they grow up and unborn generations by the time they see all these strange pictures in decades to come.

We all await vaccines anxiously!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.