Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian (3416 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@david- You are so deluded, so you don't know that arab go for suicide bombing what a waste

I know . . . its not even restricted to arabs alone. When are we going to be handed the misfortune of watching you being arrested on CNN?
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
You are the terrorist not me, anyway, now that you have read the op you certainly know that xtrian are terrorist and the father of terrorist are xtrian
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Knight1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
When i saw Abu Zola as the poster, i came in for a laugh, then i saw an arguement that had MINUTE traces of an intellectual, i got surprised only to discover that it was copied and pasted grin
AbuZola, ride on jare, you doing a good job as a section jestergrin
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
Huh
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2010
@
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2010
davidylan:

I'm sure we are not the ones involved with Boko Haram neither are we the ones who trained Abdulmuttallab. The earlier you rabid sons of terror/islam get it into your numb skulls that islam is nothing but a vehicle for destruction, the better for your sanity.
U can say that again
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2010
Tell him
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by muhsin(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
toba:

U can say that again

What do you mean?
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
muhsin:

What do you mean?
What he posted is good&should be repeated again
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by jcross22: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ABUZOLA, ARE YOU AFRAID TO BOMB YOURSELF WHY ?, 72 VIRGINS ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN ALLAH PARADISE OKAY JUST MOVE DOWN STRAIGHT TO ASO ROCK .zombie re oooooooooooooooo.ALL FOR THE ISLAM:I=Indoctrination
S=Supremacism
L=Lies
A=Anti-Semitism
M=Murder
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Yisraylite(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ topic

Was Adolf Hitler half or quarter Jewish?
In: Urban Legends, Adolf Hitler   

To add to the answers below - I understand that Hitler made a point of destroying the building that would have held his father's birth certificate so the proof one way of the other was destroyed. (History Channel Documentary)
(Observations:

a. In the case of any illegitimate child whose mother refuses to name the father one would expect the entry in the Register of Births to be unrevealing and simply state 'Father: unknown'. In other words, it would have been uninformative in this respect.

b. It is true that the building(s) and the churchyard were destroyed in 1938 on Hitler's orders. He was presumably was nervous about some possible 'dark secret'. However, it's anyone's guess what it was. There has, for example, been speculation about a history of incest or insanity in his family. Perhaps, for that matter, the entry had been tampered with, for example, when his father changed his name in 1876 from from Schicklgruber to Hitler. The 'standard' story about a Jew named Frankenberger in Graz as the paternal grandfather has been discredited. However, it has allowed devotees of psychohistory a field day.

c. Presumably the records were open to public inspection between the time when Hitler first hit the headlines and the Anschluss in 1938. In other words, oponents had already had 14-15 years to look for spicy information. - Joncey).

Answer
No. The Hitler family was Roman Catholic.

Hitler's grandfather was not Jewish. The standard version of the story focuses on Hitler's paternal grandfather. Hitler's father's mother is said to have worked as a maid for a Jew and there were rumours that Hitler's father was actually the employer's biological child. No evidence for this has ever been found.

Although there is no evidence that Hitler had a Jewish grandfather, supposedly his grandmother refused to reveal the identity of her child's father to her death. There was a suspicion that it was her Jewish employer, but there is no evidence of this, and Hitler certainly never spoke of it.

Hitler certainly hated Jews, as one can read in his book, 'Mein Kampf'. Most Austrian children were raised with a fear, mistrust and hatred of Jews, going back to medieval times, supported by the Catholic Church, that Hitler was born into. Hitler was filled with hatred towards many groups and people, and was a very angry man, as is obvious if you listen to his speeches.

Answer
Often suggested, sometimes claimed, but no established historian buys into what is probably just an urban legend.

There have been rumours that Hitler was one-quarter Jewish and that his paternal grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, had become pregnant while working as a servant in a the household of a Graz Jew called Franberger. During the 1920s, the implications of these rumours along with his known family history were politically explosive, especially for the proponent of a racist ideology. Opponents tried to prove that Hitler, the leader of the anti-Semitic Nazi Party, had Jewish or Czech ancestors. Although these rumours were never confirmed, for Hitler they were reason enough to conceal his origins.

Answer
Ian Kershaw, "Hitler , ", Vol. 1, pp. 7-9 dismisses the story as nonsense. At the time when Hitler's grandmother worked as a servant in Graz for a family supposedly called Frankenberger (the 1830s) Jews were completely banned from living in Graz (and the whole province of Steiermark - Styria).

What's more, according to Kershaw, study of directories of Graz and the like for the 1830s and 1840s doesn't reveal any family called Frankenberger in Graz at all.

In other words, it's an urban legend.

source:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Adolf_Hitler_half_or_quarter_Jewish
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
This is why i like you, bravo
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Yisraylite(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ AbuZ

Bro's how far? Isha Allahayam YAHAWAH, All shall be well, don't let the wicked kill your Joy!

Salamah!
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2010
I feel you, whats ur religion ?
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by jcross22: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward. WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS.
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
Are you in ur senses ? Those verses were revealed during jihad with the unbelievers i.e makkan 1,430 years ago
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by jcross22: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2010
@abuZola, WHY ARE YOU, MUSLIMS FORCING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR god IS IT BY FORCE TO LIVE WITH RELIGION THEN LEAVE UNBELIEVERS ALONE MOHAMMAD WAS FIGHTING THE UNBELIEVERS WAS HE THE JUDGE , MOHAMMAD WAS SIMPLY A PROPHET OF DOOM SIMPLE
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Rooneyboy(m): 2:56am On Jan 11, 2010
Its a pity that this dirty acultic group called ISLAM has eaten so deep inside some people
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Rooneyboy(m): 3:03am On Jan 11, 2010
Even a little child of 5 knows its not good spilling blood , but ISLAM loves it with a passion[td][/td] tongue
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Rooneyboy(m): 3:24am On Jan 11, 2010
Abu-Zola has every reason to be angry . U guys did ur sallah 'or what ever u call it' in peace and turned around to plan evil for us on 'christmas day'. Wow ! HOW WICKED THE SOUL OF AN AVERAGE MUSLIM IS .
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Rooneyboy(m): 3:32am On Jan 11, 2010
I still wonder and ponder most times what the 1914 amalgamation has done to for the country , i think it has done more harm than good . My western southern and eastern brothers will agree with me. Joining these 'northern remnant' has brought more pains to this our beloved country.
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hooney, Islam is peace, peace and nothing but peace, it is when you touch us that you will see fire
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
Jcross, read this it will clear ur doubt.

'and fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors' Quran 2:190
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
It is when you fight us that we will fight you, did U.S invade Iraq and afghanistan ? What about Israel annexing jerusalem and stealing part of the Palestinian west bank. So you see what the muslim are doing is just revenge.
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ride on my ABUZOLA
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
smiley
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by jcross22: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ABUZOLA, THEN WHAT HAPPEN IN BAUCHI? THE WAR BETWEEN U.S.A AND AND SOME PART OF MIDDLE EAST WAS IT NOT THE 9/11 . I THINK IF THERE WAS NOT THING LIKE THAT ATTACK AMERICAN WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ. PLEASE THINK VERY WELL
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2010
Mr man, it was the U.S that planned their attack so that they can invade afghanistan
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Rooneyboy(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2010
My dear Abu Zola ,
I have nothing much to say to you about ISLAM because i do know that you reason from your ass hole.
Take care of yourself and die a muslim
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by AbuZola3(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2010
May Allah clear ur dillussion
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2010
amin o cos hellfire is too hot
Re: FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hitler fought neither for God nor for Allah but for himself and the THIRD REICH. . .

The Islamic terrorists, on the other hand, believe that they are standing up for the cause of Allah. . . they somehow believe that they can HELP ALLAH to expand his kingom. . .

BUT IF ALLAH IS SO POWERFUL, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO FIGHT FOR HIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Find The Letters "IHS" In Christian Art And In Churches? / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.