Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) (40404 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Lepkacious:
you go fit stand am?
certainly I go run... but I still wan see am.
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by roinewton(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Buy these quality watches
Call/Whatsapp 07034529619

Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lala's fav. grin grin grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
MayhorE:
what's monstrous about a black snake? abi its a sin to be black

You probably don't want to get bitten by a venomous snake like the Cobra. It is a monster.
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Signor5(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
No be small thing o! Same way we killed snakes within our own corpers lodge when I served. God protects sha
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by discusant: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
7kahfe:
Never knew we were living with this monster until last night.

please if you a Corp member and living in sambisa as ours do ensure to use flash light at night.

Good you killed the monster. It misbehaves all the time. Instead of going to live in the thick forest or swamp where it's meant to, it often comes to live with humans.
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by goingape2: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
vickylincon:
I don't get you. you meant cobra is not dangerous
there is different between dangerous and monster!
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by jomoh: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by darkckUSA: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by darkckUSA: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lalastic! Lala! Meat Don jawa!
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
goingape2:
there is different between dangerous and monster!
lol
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
7kahfe:

it's not a sin to be black
it's a sin to be a snake they are cursed from the very beginning angry

Who cursed it?
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
ocelot2006:

You probably don't want to get bitten by a venomous snake like the Cobra. It is a monster.

lolz, it can bite BT nt vegetarians
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by eminent007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
valx2:
My friend, google is your friend, use it and Stop displaying your level of ignorance publicly.

Follow your own advice and come show us a black blackmamba
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by bengg: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
la la la la oya gbefun

Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by eminent007(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
jomoh:

ehen! so you read?

Then you should've read this below of your brain is not paining you.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_cobra&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjP5tTJycTTAhWIIsAKHantBRsQFggUMAM&usg=AFQjCNFpM_IqxZQ9SRNwrOI0ml8f4S1Tzg

http://cobras.org/cobras-all-you-need-to-know/

See why I said you don't read? You are referring to a King Cobra which isn't even really a cobra.
You ain't ready to learn. Let me leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by jomoh: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
eminent007:

See why I said you don't read? You are referring to a King Cobra which isn't even really a cobra.
You ain't ready to learn. Let me leave you to your ignorance.

Read the second link and enlighten yourself before teaching someone.
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by kabaka1: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Primitive people
Why Naija people wan kill off all d snake species in our country. If this is really a cobra, I guess these fools no sabi say dem go fit catch d snake and sell it 2 conservationist or even sell it to people wey extract cobra venoms which is a lot of money 4 the fckers. By using d internet 2day they can easily find people wey go pay dem good money just to get this snake
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by evanscheck(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
All this una story sef ...where dem kill the snake ,who kill the snake and then who. Chop the snake finish ...
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abi na snake dull grin grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by valx2: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
eminent007:

Follow your own advice and come show us a black blackmamba
GET LOST! olodo
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
I've never see a live snake before.... and uld really love to see one, I'm tired of seeing only dead ones...

U shld visit the nearest zoo grin grin grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
zolapower:
that's d truth it's called black mamba bcause of it black mouth . And can only be found in Africa

There are two kinds of mambas bro.....
The black mamba and the green mamba
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by eminent007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
valx2:
GET LOST! olodo

E pain am ooo
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xkalaban:

U shld visit the nearest zoo grin grin grin
it has bin in my mind for the past 5 years.. but I keep procrastinating
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by projet: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
also killed a small snake in my room,in the night during my service year in abia state,if u are covered with Grace ehnn there is a way u will just stand up and move without you knowing what made u to stand and move to a certain distance.
God will just unconsciously just alert you to lurking danger.
till today am still marvelled.

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
it has bin in my mind for the past 5 years.. but I keep procrastinating

I doubt u'd like the experience though. I've seen them lots of times both in the zoo and else where and I can tell u the feeling is far from nice. It always has this stunning effect on me like I'm staring right in the eyes of the devil himself. They are quite unpredictable and certainly in no mood for friendship. It's a scary animal shocked
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xkalaban:

I doubt u'd like the experience though. I've seen them lots of times both in the zoo and else where and I can tell u the feeling is far from nice. It always has this stunning effect on me like I'm staring right in the eyes of the devil himself. They are quite unpredictable and certainly in no mood for friendship. It's a scary animal shocked
Well i'd like to experience that stunning effect too.. besides I've always wondered how it would be like to stare right into the eyes of the Devil himself....
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
Well i'd like to experience that stunning effect too.. besides I've always wondered how it would be like to stare right into the eyes of the Devil himself....

Lol....ok
Just try not to get too close when u finally see one live. Especially if it's a Cobra, Mamba or a Rattle Snakegrin
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xkalaban:

Lol....ok
Just try not to get too close when u finally see one live. Especially if it's a Cobra, Mamba or a Rattle Snakegrin
I won't.. I know those snakes are the most dangerous.. I watch Natgeo Wild... thanks anyways
Re: Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
I won't.. I know those snakes are the most dangerous.. I watch Natgeo Wild... thanks anyways

Oh really, that's cool. I watch it too.

Ur welcome bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Photo Of Guinness Book Of Records Largest Vagina In The World / Download Nans Aluta Gyration Album From 1st To 4th Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.