Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! (1448 Views)

Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) / Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Goodmorning nairalanders

Have you been suffering from chronic or acute badbreath and body odor, then here is your chance to end those embarrassment in your life..... Don't be a laughing stock in your office/compound..

Call or whatsapp me on 09O61113503

So,contact me today to get your one time final solution instantly!!!

1 Like

Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Preventions against mouth odour

1. Quit smoking and avoid tobacco products.
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
N
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 5:56pm On May 02, 2017
Nn
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 7:10am On May 05, 2017
Good morning nairalanders...

Your failures and successes is directly proportional to you internal and social health....

A smelling mouth can never be made a CEO of Chevron or shells!!!!
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 7:00am On May 06, 2017
Goodmorning Nigerians cheesy
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
Vv
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 2:27am On May 09, 2017
Nn
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 2:31am On May 09, 2017
Oo
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by beezyblaze(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2017
badbreathcure101:
Goodmorning nairalanders

Have you been suffering from chronic or acute badbreath and body odor, then here is your chance to end those embarrassment in your life..... Don't be a laughing stock in your office/compound..

Call or whatsapp me on 09061113503

Give me a call today, even though my number is switched off don't panick.i have an app that shows me all calls when number was off.

So contact me today to get your one time cure

Hello please. ..if you don't mind...I would love to know the app you are talking about.
Thanks.
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:04am On May 09, 2017
beezyblaze:

Hello please. ..if you don't mind...I would love to know the app you are talking about.
Thanks.
insta voice
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 7:12am On May 11, 2017
Ee
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:05am On May 15, 2017
Aa
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 8:44am On May 30, 2017
Yh
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by LegalBaby(f): 8:53am On May 30, 2017
One step:

Baking Soda: Yes, you got that right, baking soda is a natural way to freshen up your breath. How it works – well, it works by actually neutralizing built- up acids stuck to your teeth and tongue. You’ve got two options for using baking soda to battle bad breath.

The first is to dissolve a half- teaspoon of baking soda in water, and swish it around as you would with mouthwash.

The other involves dampening your toothbrush, and then dipping it into the baking soda before brushing up.

If you’re diligent with either method, you can expect to see a reduction in bad breath for the long term. And trust me, you’ll be amazed by the results
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by LegalBaby(f): 8:53am On May 30, 2017
One step:

Baking Soda: Yes, you got that right, baking soda is a natural way to freshen up your breath. How it works – well, it works by actually neutralizing built- up acids stuck to your teeth and tongue. You’ve got two options for using baking soda to battle bad breath.

The first is to dissolve a half- teaspoon of baking soda in water, and swish it around as you would with mouthwash.

The other involves dampening your toothbrush, and then dipping it into the baking soda before brushing up.

If you’re diligent with either method, you can expect to see a reduction in bad breath for the long term. And trust me, you’ll be amazed by the results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
LegalBaby:
One step:

if this above methods work nobody will have bad breath in 2017
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Goodmorning all
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 5:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Mm
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2017
B
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Take care of your mouth and body because it's not yours only
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Nn
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello nairalanders, say no to embarrassing breath odor today, call me now!!!
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! by badbreathcure101: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello ppl, keep the calls coming in

(1) (Reply)

40 Plus For Men Try Swissgarde Supplement And Feel Secure / NARD Set To Commence Indefinite Strike On Monday / How Can I Treat This Boil? (Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.