Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State (41372 Views)

Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
neocortex:

So none of you was smart enough to ask for the details of the case ?
Juveniles do end up in jail everywhere in the world if they commit serious offences.
but adults that steal money are walking freely, having court cases endlessly adjourned, but if its time to convict poor man, sharp sharp the case has been solved.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by laydoh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
Afonja why?

Poor boy with poor brain.wetin concern afonja 4 dia.shey na afonja dey live delta.afori oponu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Ralphdan(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
The question is what was his offence
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by ijayebonyi(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
What exactly is his crime?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Herhmjay(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
ONCE OPON A COUNTRY
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Herhmjay(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
purpledferanmi1:
but it happened in part of the mirage biafra now. delta state

Pls, don't extend this topic..
stay within the lines
And use yr head
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Herhmjay(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
fuckboys:
we're gonna demolish mancity today, everybody shout up man-U

UNREASONABLE REASONING

I CAN SEE MUMUNESS DEY WORRY U
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by MayhorE(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
Afonja why?

AFONJA? u irresponsible devil did u see any trace of Yoruba hand in that thing? abi d boy b Yoruba, u should watch ur tongue u Caliban
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Daddybright1986(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
So its true my parents keeps on telling me that: we have children prison in Nigeria too
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
MayhorE:

AFONJA? u irresponsible devil did u see any trace of Yoruba hand in that thing? abi d boy b Yoruba, u should watch ur tongue u Caliban
Afonja why are you these angry?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by MayhorE(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
Afonja why are you these angry?

m nt angry m just worried about the high rate of illiteracy that has eaten deep into your marrow, only God can deliver you from the virus of tribalism
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
MayhorE:

m nt angry m just worried about the high rate of illiteracy that has eaten deep into your marrow, only God can deliver you from the virus of tribalism
no vex my man, have u eaten black Amala today?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Mbediogu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
why is he in prison? No parents or relatives or concerned Nigerians? This is unacceptable.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Religiondb(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i op u saw the part of my post where i blamed the judge
.. just saying why are some of u blaming the police. if a 16 years old boy kills or Robs, he will be arrest by the police, any member of the Armed forces or even a civilian and charged to court. He could be remanded in prison till d case is disposed of.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by purpledferanmi1: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
You shld be d one to use ur head at first.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by umarshehu58(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
When case like this happens, they blame Nigeria, calling it zoo. Not realizing that the judges are igbos abi na biafools sef
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Firstcitizen: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
fuckboys:
we're gonna demolish mancity today, everybody shout up man-U

tongue
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by MayhorE(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
no vex my man, have u eaten black Amala today?

nt at all, e dn try since I take m
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by tillaman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Omo na 2 fighting ooo and according to the story na d oda boy first charge, and hm retaliate so how's that a crime, plus he's minor, they should close down the station and bring the officers in-charge in for questioning and serious interrogations using bloody methods if deemed fit, they want to ruin the boy's life, this experience will haunt the boy's dream for the rest of his stay on earth
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by jlauren2006: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baba Fela don talk am, Nigeria na Zombie.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by TinaAnita(f): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria police is a joy killer
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by nwosu35: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Make him E enjoy. . . .?

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by ylaa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Same question i wanted to ask.

uote author=Adaowerri111 post=55968246]What did he do [/quote]
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by cbright4real(f): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wetin d boy do?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Angrymode: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2017
If this boy is a thief of any sort, I am looking the other way. Na 16yr old brats dem de my area b bad guys for my area o kiss undecided
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by mikolo80: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
Afonja why?
your mumu don do
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by goldenarrow: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Poorboy:
hahahaha golden arrow no kill me with ur arrow ooo i know u are an afonja shea?
Thank you my dear.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by edupedia: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
rem44:
Few days ago I shared the story of Chijindu Ezentu,16-year-old who is remanded in Ogwashi Uku,prison Delta state.His photo has surfaced.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-16-year-old-who-is.html

U wan change discussion about your brother IPOB in Australia?...una think u get sense pass other Nigerians?...abeg my people.no gee am the nonsense....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In South Africa / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.