Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Business Can I Start With N70,000? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N70,000? (48831 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by figure007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Folabimi:

Common sense is indeed not common
you need not reply him... You should have seen is name now **poor boy** meaning poor mentality ...shey you understand

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by goingape2: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
purpledove:
Im a graduate, a year gone after my Nysc and nothing tangible to keep up with, though ive been saving and now have 70k ....what kind of business can I start with 70k Please I need your advice and help
like seriously. electronic bizz will get you somewhere!

all this mini electronic

don't need shop just a flayer and if you are in an hot environment like north I suggested mini fan!

I sold a lot those time and make a lot of money from it. Aldo I started slightly your range for importing those stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by rosalieene(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
priceless21:

can u sell ladies hand bag, slippers and shoes
how profitable is this business?
I would start training next week on how to make bags, shoes n sandals.
but I have problem with marketing. I mean when I want to start proper. I don't know how to market.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by greatermax77(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

hahhahahahah... GNLD RELOADED..

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by rosalieene(f): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
malik28:
Do you have interest in e-commerce Business? Join Ekoshopping Sales Agent and be happy: 08039681354. You can be our sales agent in your region and sell to our customers Vs your customers around you.
How it works?
Ekoshopping is a Wholesale and Retail business in Phones, Laptops, Gadgets, Accessories and Fashion product categories. We intend having sales agents in all regions in order to provide easy Pay on Delivery service. Join this emerging solution and earn between N60,000 - N1Million as profit per month.
Invest in a real physical business where you don't have to be scared of what you don't know about. We train you, guide you and support you throughout.
You can start this business from as low as N62,000 above.
To apply as sales agent, please visit: www.ekoshopping.com/sf or chat with us on whatsapp: 08039681354
this ekoshopping is it more like you buy some products from them and sell
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by samsongbemisola(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
heskeyw:
A bag of onions in borno state s 2500, in anambra, it is 15000.
I heard that it is even cheaper in Kebbi state
Pls how sure are you
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by couliss: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
sell Nylon (practically everyone uses Nylon)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by echepops(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
purpledove:
Im a graduate, a year gone after my Nysc and nothing tangible to keep up with, though ive been saving and now have 70k ....what kind of business can I start with 70k Please I need your advice and help

Come and invest with us, basically you need N46,000 and it could fetch you up to N1,000,000 within months. You can text me on Whatsapp 0 7 0 6 6 4 7 2 8 6 7 for more information

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Folabimi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
figure007:
you need not reply him... You should have seen is name now **poor boy** meaning poor mentality ...shey you understand
Yeah
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Justbeu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bicycle is d common means of transportation in Jigawa, Gombe,Bauchi,&Adamawa, since d government stop d use of Okada because of Terrorist..... so #70/80k will get u 6/7 bicycle u take it to dem sell @ a quick price rate to d red sellers & return rest & prepare for another journey while engaging in something else @ home.....I just came back from Mubi in Adamawa few weeks back, still trying to complete my target b4 moving because I have to service dem b4 going ,risk though, but my brother to make money no easy. so u can make ur contact, & try... tank me wen hit d doo.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
priceless21:

can u sell ladies hand bag, slippers and shoes
am interested in that business pls my number is 08064357013 or email deleola77@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by kaze4blues(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
projet:
if you interested in buying brand new male shoes and selling it,u can contact me.

Pls I'm interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Xone3(f): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Midumighty:
can u sell bread? because in nigeria now bread is fast food u can jst get eat wit anytin.there's money in it,infact some of d bread seller u c some of dem a gaining #5000 upward whereas some a gain lower bt it depends on ur location,ur approach 2market etc d more u sell d more u gain.4 instance wen u're gaining #70 4rum each bread nd assume u start wit 10, b4 u c it'll be increasing. There a also some strategy i'll tell u if u're interested.
Bread is one food item that sells a lot especially on the morning and evenings. You can't go wrong with it. Look for a good location, go to all this road side bread vendors and talk to them, hang around in the evening around 5 -8 and you will see when the trucks come to drop off bread. Approach and talk to them. Bread sells like water. Nice idea

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by djgreenland(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Try learning a skill or more, you won't regret it... Learn a skill close to something you have passion for.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by SURElee(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
I am also vr interested in dis topic, I have like 200k dat I can give my sister with me to start up any business but I don't know yet which business I can decide 4 her.. pls I need help.

Have you considered your sister could learn Cake baking/Decoration course, Cocktails/Mocktails/Smoothie course and Small chops contact me on 08064276253, 08187591030

Or a makeup course and she also learns how to make hair or she attends fashion design school.

The choice is her's to make. She has to learn a skill in the area of her passsion so she can inturn turn her passion to profit
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Xone3(f): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
couliss:
sell Nylon (practically everyone uses Nylon)

Every trader uses nylon.
The Nylon business is a very profitable business because the population of people and market women is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff
market.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place
where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.

There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply hence some companies will tell you out-rightly that they are not interested in new customers.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
There are many other companies that sell at lower prices but quality is the most important thing here.

Retailers that can supply to many market women
make big profits on daily bases because this set of people need nylon on a daily basis.
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and
retail. You can also supply to market women to make more money (most times people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because it is more convenient for them.)
Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbreak hence you can sell from home or get a small container to sell from.
How to know the good nylon? Research and buying from a good source.
What do the market women need in a nylon? Quality

I started with at least 50k and I can tell you that if you have a good market for it, that amount is too small.

However, you can start with a bag of 11500 to 13500 and sell at 15000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tonycart:
I can tell you a biz you can start with 10k and make over 100k monthly.
Are u for real?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by SamOgasco(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poorboy:
Hawk pure water

Your users name says it all. Because you really think and also talk like a Poorboy indeed.

Sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Opakan2: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
I would suggest snail farming or something close. I saw on Channels tv how demand is growing for it
People eat it and is also used in cosmetics.. if you can do exporting too. will be very nice.

I'm looking to set something similar up myself to get extra income on the side. From there, one can expand and become a full time entrepreneur.
But your capital might not be sufficient

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by captainsholo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
if you have a land in place, you can go into farming. just get 1 or 2 labourers to work for you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by emekaRaj(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
purpledove:

Second hand cloth, it involves talent, u hav to knw correct cloth

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by oluwadeeboi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Patronize Acabado colors and ready made fondants. Depending on your location,you can by from our head office and sell at retail prices. Do your feasibility study first though, cake business these days has gone higher than we think.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by tunde4top(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
If u have some space and freedom in your house.

1. Buy like 100 small small agrik chickens. #200 to #250 per 1. 100 of that will cost like 20k.
2. Buy like 8 bags of there natural food. 15k will take care of that.
3. Buy the medicine they normally put in there water. Cheap.
4. Get a capenter to do a simple netty home for them. 5-10k should do that.
5. Endeavour to clean the house at a very regular interval.
6. Assuming 80 grew up very big on or before December. You will sell 1 for like 4k. 4k *80 is 320k.
You can then take it up from there.
Note: Ask the person that will sell the agriks to u to teach u some things on how to take good care of them and also pray.
After gaining some experience in the first batch, u can then increase the no to like 300 in the second batch of investment. U can also begin to buy the type that lay eggs. With time u will begin to earn bountifully than what u can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
dear OP, am also an recent ex batchA, pls in name of God don't fall for anytin that seem too good to be true, every person telling u here to use 70k to do any networking biz to get 2million *lol* is a big fraud, if it were true, they will be rich too nd plus too busy to type junk, they are still hustlers that have stick their money somwer nd looking for oda victims.
so switheart here is my advice, ist of all, u have 70k, think of wat u can do with 30/40k to put bring bout more money,not ur total money, for me I think u can either look for a job, or u learn a little trade like hair making, do yours mobile b free with ladies around in your home, close friendz, church, etc let them know wat u do, start with a fair price, plus u could also get recharge cards and nice OK ladies wear like chiffon shirts, etc also to sell to ur customers or wer u live, cos honestly 30-40k might not go much if u tink of literally setting up somtin. my 2cent

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Fidecoo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
purpledove:
,meet a dealer /distributor of drinks like nigeria breweries, guiness,coca-cola or 7up(both soft and strong) explain yourself to him ,the amount you have at hand and ask him to assist you.pls,be honest with him.you can either retail or distribute too,depending on your market and desire to succeed in business. Mind you, people must drink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Mospring(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
heskeyw:
A bag of onions in borno state s 2500, in anambra, it is 15000.
I heard that it is even cheaper in Kebbi state
bros, which year nau? and I also doubt ur assumptions cos I'm in Birnin Kebbi @the moment - things ain't same again!
an onions bag sells fir about 13k aside ur contingencies..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Danpersie31(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
sylvophobia:
I am Sylvester pls whatsapp-07034203413, I'll show u how to trade realestate business online and withdraw everyday via bitcoin and also teach you how to invest in a 24karat gold business.
Wow i like d sound of dat.. I rili wish to knw more abt it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by Poorboy: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
SamOgasco:

Your users name says it all. Because you really think and also talk like a Poorboy indeed.

Sorry to say.
how?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by projet: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
homiben:

can we pls chat fb or whatsapp!!
send me a mail through nairaland would forward my whatapp number to you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by georgyman: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
you can start up with a mini ecommerce site by selling other peoples product and yours too...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N70,000? by temitope277(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
A graduate for that matter, asking me stupid question grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.