Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (28848 Views)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) / Customs Officers Cause Accident In Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by morereb10: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
so sad

anyway Lalasticlala

Thank you so much for bring this information to my notice. I can't even imagine peddling a wrong information. I actually saw that information on Pulse News on this link http://pulse.ng/local/isiaka-adeleke-why-they-killed-senator-femi-fani-kayode-id6587808.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-2017-04-27 and have to foster it.

Thanks anyway and I will have to even delete it on my website.

Morereb
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by femolii: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bad new always in osus land
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by eanestca(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hades2016:
nobody is aggressive on u Mr man .... you don't have to come on people in here ok .... Read the story and move on

if you read the story and moved on, you wont be quoting me,
practice what you preach oga undecided
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
eanestca:

if you read the story and moved on, you wont be quoting me,
practice what you preach oga undecided
last time I check the list and names of lecturers in havard or Oxford I didn't get to see your name .... So why are you so concern about other people's English ? undecided
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by encoh(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
[Imo police is now stupid thats how the wanted to claim my bros car saying the colour is red not wine they are now stupid thunder fire them]
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
i swear some of these police men are always drunk while on duty, i experienced something similar somewhere around enugu while on a road trip to makurdi, they actually caused an accident in which several people died and quickly zoomed off to wherever hell they belong
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by DrAdeniyi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Concert your btc to cash or cash to btc. Whatsapp number 08124757838.

Dr EmmyGee

grin who dey play music for the concert to convert bitcoin to cash?
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Concert your btc to cash or cash to btc. Whatsapp number 08124757838.

Dr EmmyGee

Pls let's chat up via WhatsApp... Add up +2348067855206

However ,anyone that's also interested to get TBC at affordable rate should contact me via 08067855206
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
lozanni:

grin who dey play music for the concert to convert bitcoin to cash?

Now you can get 1 unit of TBC for N6,296,987.25 today  26th of April, 2017. By November 30th, 2017. (One) 1million Kringles will exchange for over €100,000 (N45,000,000.00). Imagine what you will do with N45m. Plots of land, cars, your kids education abroad, acquire properties etc. Take the advantage today. Price updates daily by 1pm Nigerian time.

1 tbc @N6,296,987.25

Acquire yours now at affordable rate of any amount now via 08067855206
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by smith666999(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
WHO IS YOUR ICE?

The Federal Road Safety Commission has just come out with the concept of “ICE".. Please read carefully, it may save your life or that of someone you know"

We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory. If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending to us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call. Yes, there are hundreds of numbers stored but which one is the contact person in case of an emergency? Hence this 'ICE' (In Case of Emergency) Campaign.

The concept of 'ICE' is catching on quickly. It is a method of quick contact during emergency situations.
As mobile phones are carried by the majority of the population, all you need to do is store the number of a contact person or persons who should be contacted during emergency under the name 'ICE' ( In Case Of Emergency).

The idea was thought up by a paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents there were always mobile phones with patients but they didn't know which
number to call. He therefore thought that it would be a good idea if there was a nationally recognised name for this purpose. In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital staff would be able to quickly contact the right person by simply dialling the number you have stored as 'ICE'.

Please forward this. It won't take too many 'forwards' before everybody will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest. For more than one contact names, simply enter ICE1, ICE2 and ICE3 etc.

PASS THIS AROUND AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND THIS CAN HELP IN AN EMERGENCY".

It's worth sharing please Forward as received.
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by chubbylistic: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
the Orsu police division is causing a, lot of trouble in the community, I have been an eye witness to their illegal activities on several occasions. They operate mostly at night at a very dangerous spot along orlu road. Most tines, the will cease a lot of motorcycles and park them in the main entrance of Orsu local government headquarters. They will be collecting 1000naura per motorcycle until the owners claims all of them with the said sum, even vehicles are nor left out. At the dangerous black spot, they demand for papers that doesn't exist, in order to extort money from people. in fact, a lot is happening there. I sm appealing to the appropriate quarters to take an urgent action immediately.
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Iamwrath: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Let me burst your brain

NIGERIAN POLICE KILLED DAGRIN

Kondomatic:
The gods are unhappy with Nigeria
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Go to mosque tell imamu to pray 4u or u are Kristen go to church tell pastor to pray 4u,my prother u are not die this year...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo / President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia / Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.