Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (299889 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nuel1647:

I would say this is a good place to start.
go through this and similar threads.
if possible follow links that show you the final list of previous scholars, so you can tell what kind of msc courses are acceptable and start seeking admision as soon as you identify an acceptable course that interest you.
Then wait for the advert, apply, prepare, get your documentation ready, get a recommendation letter from one of the appropriate persons, take the CBT, do well above average, then go for the oral interview but this time you need to be excellent as it is responsible for 60% of the final score.

Then Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also advice that you get a January start date instead of a September, October or early November start date.

Thanks a lot... But I'm a bit confused as to whether the scholarship is open to B.Pharm Degree Holders (Pharmacy)
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't think there are any restrictions on courses you would like to pursue, unlike PTDF. If you can, check with current scholars to confirm the requirements. I think they have opened another thread (NDDC 2018 scholarship or something like that). Good luck
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
kelvinkelliii:
Oga please can you leave this innocent NDDC forum and go somewhere else where your senseless views are valid? I am assuming that will be in the trash.
So please carry your brain inside there gan!!!
Thank you!

can we talk please.. i just sent you a private message
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Any one got news or updated on the NDDC list ?seeing as they said everything would be concluded by the end of September. Everywhere is just dead silent
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who knows when NDDC are holding their next board meeting??
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
NDDC has started sending out text messages and email to people that have been awarded the scholarship, anyone here got the text or email??

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
NSIMA EKERE' s biograohybis on Radio Nigeria today 7am, 4pm and 10pm. Listen to what he said he achieved in NDDC. The Bastard will fail even if he wins he won't last.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Donmatlock:
NSIMA EKERE' s biography is being read as an editorial Radio Nigeria today 7am, 4pm and 10pm. Listen to what he said he achieved in NDDC. The Bastard will fail even if he wins he won't last.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by jaidy: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mayflowa:

US

Can I please get your contact. I need some information on studying in the US with NDDC scholarship, especially in the area of tuition payment.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by unie101(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
ladybug2:
I don't think there are any restrictions on courses you would like to pursue, unlike PTDF. If you can, check with current scholars to confirm the requirements. I think they have opened another thread (NDDC 2018 scholarship or something like that). Good luck

Hi Ladybug2. Happy new year. Please, do you know who I can contact in NDDC to issue a letter of release for me so I can apply for my Tier 2 visa here in the UK?
If you were under scholarship during your PhD, you will have to provide a letter of release from the scholarship body when applying for a Tier 2 work visa.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Update: Contacted a friend. He just said to email NDDC that they will do it. That really doesn't help as he wasn't specific (who, how??) but I will reiterate contacting Ms Seledi instead. If I get new info, will update.

Hello, I would suggest contacting Ms Seledi Thompson for a start - she always responds to her emails. I would need the letter too. I will ask a colleague of mine that has graduated and is still here in the UK (NDDC scholar) and get back to you if I get more info.

unie101:

Hi Ladybug2. Happy new year. Please, do you know who I can contact in NDDC to issue a letter of release for me so I can apply for my Tier 2 visa here in the UK?
If you were under scholarship during your PhD, you will have to provide a letter of release from the scholarship body when applying for a Tier 2 work visa.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Any news about some of us still owed third year fees?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 9:50pm On May 20, 2019
Finally, the thief has been caught Nsima Ekere and co stole almost N200billion! EFCC is questioning him. Those steal from the poor shall be disgraced!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by codeline(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
iphyconsult:
Can you help us this link.

This is a PROTEST at Abuja house London today

Hi iphyconsult,

I am experiencing the same issue you experienced while booking for an emergency date for US interview. How did you resolve the error "your group size is larger than current allocation".

I will appreciate a prompt response.

Thank you.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Dblaz(f): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by johnsnows: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
please help with nddc scholarship material samikeben@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.