Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub (53581 Views)

Denrele Edun Shares Bathtub Photos To Celebrate Christmas / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Psquare Peter Okoye's Expensive Cars And Enviable Garage 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by SeniorZato(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
I go soon post my self for toilet the sheet
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by rawpadgin(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
n
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Arewa12: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
how does dis reduce d cost of garri,next pls
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by LNUGGETS(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
She was the photographer grin grin grin
WotzupNG:
See Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTY-UyKlC6Y/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Bathing has now become something wrapped in digital technology as seen in the pictures shared by Paul Okoye of Psquare. This is one of the goodies associated with being a celebrity at the top of your game. Taking your bath while switching channels to see an interesting program on a TV fixed in a bubbly hot tub is a life only meant for those that have made it already. You can only copy this kind of lifestyle if your music video has the highest views on Youtube for an African. Did i forget to mention that he was even sipping a-no-doubt expensive wine? Never mind, just see the pictures below. Hold on o…why is there no big bootie chick in there with him?

http://wotzup.ng/see-pictures-of-paul-okoyes-expensive-bathtub/

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by AuroraB(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
SoftP:
Soft
Over soft cheesy
O ti soft ju meeeeehn grin
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand soon, people will be watching TV while asleep grin
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Onyeka64(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Am sure the owner of Facebook doesn't HV that in his house..maybe our o square get money pass ohh..jamn form still dey on sale oh...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by dab00: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
gypsey:
electric and water = electrocution, i hope not.
. If him no take time.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Partnerbiz(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
I never see this type o. God God God.

Let me keep calm.

See below shaa.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by SeyiIrawoDidan: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Here in US of A(Akure), we no longer use this model, we use the ajidewe180 model with full SOA diagnostics,spontaneous tissue regeneration and cloning.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Akanniade(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
gypsey:
electric and water = electrocution, i hope not.
Not a problem; its powered with d.c low voltage, also the IP rating can tolerate water.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by DJInfluence: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Omo see enjoyment minister. When pepper rest, life go sweet like LG logo. My guy enjoy yourself, your hard work paid off not like our thieves politicians wey no even fit enjoy the money they stole because they hide am for graveyard or one penthouse...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by dahmie2013: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
God, pls bless me indeed, so I can buy a bath tub like dis or even a better one. Amen!
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Jealousy ...don't tell me it's poverty mentality that is swallowing you o.

Shut up! Seriously what do we do with this useless thread?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by GeneralOjukwu: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
ceejayx:
E go sweet to watch mojo fr dat tub o
Chai see enjoyment.

Professional wank3r spotted! angry

I salute you, you are an Emertitus Vaseline crew member
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by StPete: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
This bathtub and tv would only be useful to those wey wan do soapy undecided

The vaseline crew...a new invention for y'all
BTW, who noticed that it's a China product...Nna check the TV screen...product isn't built to last tongue
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by dangotesmummy: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
He dey baf abi e dey watch TV.make e no go forget himself for there sleep and drown because this kain bathroom no dey grew make person quickly baff and comot to go for Monday morning work.the bathtub na for quickie tongue
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
If he broke he go sell them back.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by willibounce1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
That's a good tub to have a girl sit on your di dic.k and ride you to Argentina.
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
God pick my call
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Professional wank3r spotted! angry

I salute you, you are an Emertitus Vaseline crew member
I salute u too Sir.u are an Obnoxious Hypocrite
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by dapomola09(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
U be werey
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by erebi4195(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Cheap bathtub ,mine is bigger , can serve and cook dishes after bath tongue
bro I hail oh
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by danyaril2yahoo: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Money dey talk bros,money Good ooh! I'm next on the line
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Elle277(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Money is good..
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Cheap bathtub ,mine is bigger , can serve and cook dishes after bath tongue
kolo lolz
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by GeneralOjukwu: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
ceejayx:

I salute u too Sir.u are an Obnoxious Hypocrite

Nah...not like you. get a job instead of wank1ng grin
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by waluga(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
do as yuh like....na your money....even its said in the Holy Book that "showing off your riches and blessings is a sign of thanksgiving to God"...more blessing....I tap from ur glory starman
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
And this made fp? Chai

Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by OGsteven(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
He is living life.....when the struggle was real nobody noticed...baba God and all our prayers
Re: Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chinese jacuzzi is the Cheapest this one is just 1.2m while the American Jacuzzi cost 4.7m, I owned this shit and when voltage surge burnt the heating mechanism, I went for the US specs. I didn't know it is a luxury to be shown on social media, I thought it was just to tame my bp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.