Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (45537 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by itspzpics(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2018
This is Paul Okoye of psquare and his wife Anita some years back.

It seems they are going to church then? LolBut now

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/hilarious-throwback-photo-of-paul-okoye-and-his-wife-anita/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2018
From Mary Amaka to posh mama.
There's no end to what money can do.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by miracool946: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2018
wow. for all of u running after made men he will always go back to his first love and use and dump u.

50 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by phemmyfour: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Ojo ti n pa igun...ojo pe

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
What is so hilarious here?

Do they look hungry in the throwback pic? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by talk2saintify(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
shocked

Na Money be Fine Bobo

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Abjay97(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Why? That is why I still believe many people in Africa take God serious because of their condition.. People in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, e.t.c are comfortable; hence a good number of them see no reason believing in God...

If you believe in God because of your condition, PLEASE change, because when money comes in its abundance, you might forsake God or begin to treat him with Logic

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by talk2saintify(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Na Money be Fine Bobo

shocked

Come On Bruh!!

The Only Differences between the First and Third Photo is the Effects Of Snapchat Filters

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Realkenny(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Christians when poor dunno what they are now that there is small money
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by joseo: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
I actually like the fact that he got himself a wife of the days of little ........if na some of my guys that lady is history.

27 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by itspzpics(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abjay97:
Why? That is why I still believe many people in Africa take God serious because of their condition.. People in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, e.t.c are comfortable; hence a good number of them see no reason believing in God...

If you believe in God because of your condition, PLEASE change, because when money comes in its abundance, you might forsake God or begin to treat him with Logic
That's true. The same goes for believing in God because you are scared of hell and want to make heaven. Personally, the existence of hell is the reason I find it hard to believe in God. The man who follows this God because he wants to make heaven and the one who follows him because he is poor are one and the same. I respect my dad because he's my dad and ooze wisdom not because I need gifts or favours.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by tabithababy(f): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Good

Most guys usually leave the lady that suffered with them cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Baddiezz(f): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by DoTheNeedful: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
I love it when couple start together from the scratch smiley

I love it more when the man remain committed to the wife after breaking through wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Throwback for what? Is today thursday?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by maxwell767(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by DIKEnaWAR: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nobody ugly, okwa ego na akpari madu baby...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Elin: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiss kiss kiss No No No Admin I disagree *Lucumbrasca Kaliminus* This can't be his Wife. undecided undecided undecided undecided except if u smoke Kwalee! shocked Shine ur eye Joor!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by anyimontana(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Loyalty
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
They started dating when he was a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Sunnynwa: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
itspzpics:
This is Paul Okoye of psquare and his wife Anita some years back.

It seems they are going to church then? LolBut now

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/hilarious-throwback-photo-of-paul-okoye-and-his-wife-anita/

..and Peter Okoye left this beautiful Igbo babe their mother wanted him to marry to go and marry that old winch from the land of south waaste across the Naija and she has scattered their family cry cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Urchee: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Then you were going to church and paying tithe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by neonly: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
But now nko na church dey look for them
God pls answer my call oooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by SweetBwoy: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
she has been by his side for soo long.....

even b4 the money make am fine...

that's wife material 100yards

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by dramaticspeak(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
tabithababy:
Good

where are your facts? Or you are speaking based on stories you hear

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Krissjones: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Both the guy and his old biƄch are still ugly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Lastanza: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
tabithababy:
Good

Suffered how, what is ur definition of suffering? Life is developmental. Physically and otherwise. U can call it days of little beginning but not suffering.
Besides a lady can also go out to make the money and later go back to Mary her first love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Lastanza: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I love it when couple start together from the scratch smiley

I love it more when the man remain committed to the wife after breaking through wink
Is it a crime for the woman to also breakthrough and den Mary the man dat started with her from the scratch?

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
That is not Anita.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/03/anita-okoye-disclaims-throwback-pic.html?m=1

Op should do more research before posting. That's a northern girl back when they were still living in the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.