Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos (90667 Views)

The Magic Lists Of Aso Rock! / The Kings Of Error Detection / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by djkellyu(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by maklelemakukula(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
That picture 4 of King-Kong though... Buahahahaha!!
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

I no mention anybody papa name ooo....

What do you have against yorubas ?? Y so much hate and envy against yorubas that you can do anything to bbring us down ! We are yorubas and we are strong people regardless of what you say. Now, get a life!!
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Bridget95(f): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

You mean if he decided to perish the ibos in the lagoon?
He could not have tried it on one Igbo person because he wouldn't be alive to tell the story.

He is a tout and a thug who was disgraced out of the Nigerian police force and made a king by a renowned drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Dareomo(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Softly though !
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Psalmologi(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol...this is pure Savagery. Una come useless the King of Lagos Island...Oga ooo. There is God.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by cuteboy2: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Oba Lil Wyane of Lagoon Village haff suffer

Oba don buy market

Godwin Obaseki greater than Oba of Lagos

Even Reverend King is greater than Oba of Lagos

You have killed it..... Rev King greater than Oba of Lagos

Even a man on death row is greater than Oba Lil Wayne grin grin grin

My belle go bust today ooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by cuteboy2: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Oba of Lagos (or, is it Baale of Idumota) will be like ...... (see meme) grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by goldenarrow: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Odingo1:

Make una park one side abeg,now you dont know the title of oba Eko ooo,before he is untouchable god,double standard people

Shut up, it is a matter for the Yoruba alone. your opinion is not relevant here. Abi you be Yoruba. Omo olori pelebe lasan lasan!
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterscatter(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
nell4:
gosh you guyz are terrible. Praise him by not allowing us to vote our choice. Gosh!! Is Agbaje an igbo man. Last time i checked,he is from Yoruba and son of the soil. Besided someone like me had Ambo at heart. You guyz really maltreated that guy and made him look like an outcast.So unfair. Because of ordinary vote your lion king threatened the whole tribe. Oh Jesus come fast and take your world. Smh

Talk to me when you allow a YORUBA man contest In the Ibo land.
What do you people call Rochas okorocha all because he says things that doesn't favour biafra.

Face the fact, any one that is ready to turn against his people just to fulfill is own personal desire is noting but a bastard.

Jimi messed up by turning against his people "yorubas" and I'm sure I don't need to tell you the outcome of that misguided step.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by nell4: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Talk to me when you allow a YORUBA man contest In the Ibo land.
What do you people call Rochas okorocha all because he says things that doesn't favour biafra.

Face the fact, any one that is ready to turn against his people just to fulfill is own personal desire is noting but a bastard.

Jimi messed up by turning against his people "yorubas" and I'm sure I don't need to tell you the outcome of that misguided step.
really Jimi messed up. maybe i dont know the whole story. Whatever shaa.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by soulfood(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by ogochimereinno: 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by jbblues24(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that magical. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / These Pictures Will Make Your Day / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.