Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) (833 Views)

Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) / Clash Of Monsters - Monster Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by NaijaLoaded24: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017

‘I haven’t been with anyone,’ I said.
“What you still a virgin?” was Richard’s reply.

Yes I am a virgin at 25, I had a very bad experience in my first relationship, so I was determined not to give my virginity to just anyone. Some people say ‘it’s just virginity’ but to me it was more than that, I wanted someone who shared passion in sex not just a guy who would wanna go under your pants and disappear the next morning. I dated a few guys, they were either after the ‘cookies’ or after my money, did I forget to mention, my father is a business tycoon, and I’m his only daughter of three children and the last at that.

Then I met Richard at a wedding reception, he was that type of guy I wouldn’t notice at first but he walked up to me, gave me a cup of champagne. “I love your dress, it brings out the colour of your eye, complements your complexion, displays a perfect set of cleavages and holds your boobs firmly,” he complimented me and turned to leave.
I know I should have let him be, but my alter ego couldn’t stand being at d losing end of this conversation. ‘Why thank you, but I’ll advice to be careful, those boobs might be d death of you,” I replied grinning and then I realized what I just did. Luckily he smirked and walked away, I didn’t see him again at again at the reception, only to get a text the next day. “I’ll love to find out how my execution would be carried out. 8pm SFC Ahmadu Bello way. PS: won’t wait more than 15 mins”.

That was two weeks ago, and here we are naked in his bedroom, torn apart with desire. He gets up from the bed, motions me to wait for him then he leaves the room and returns with a bottle of vodka, two cups, a lollipop, a can of strawberry flavoured cake topping and a Bluetooth speaker. I was getting excited, then he walked into his closet, brings out a red and a blue tie and a Durex pack. I could feel my inner goddess jumping out of excitement. He connected his phone to the speaker and plays a song which I later know to be Pachelbel’s ‘Canon in the Minor’.

He gestures for me to come over, I did reluctantly, he kissed me passionately. CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE - http://celebrityvibez.com/the-pussy-monster-and-the-virgin-18/
Re: The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by AlamienDagash(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Literature section don full neh?
Re: The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by NaijaLoaded24: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Literature section don full neh?
nop sir
Re: The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by AlamienDagash(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
NaijaLoaded24:
nop sir
Buh i think this deserve to be in literature section
Re: The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by NaijaLoaded24: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Buh i think this deserve to be in literature section
ook sir

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million. / My Brother And I Killed This Snake On Our Way From Toilet / Heartbreaking Story Of A Kenyan Female Pastor Who Was Gang-raped On Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.