Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) (2025 Views)

Liquorose Exposed For Hiding Her Baby + Burna Boy And Mother Dragged For Fraud / Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide / Lady Used For Ritual Vomiting Money In Warri (photos/videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by gidoskiaustino(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2POEeZeXRUQ
verybody just dey para for this Country because of quick funds
A lady was yesterday gang beaten at an undisclosed hotel for allegedly hiding a condom containing the guys semen inside her kitten.
According to the poster with the handle @ogbeni_opa on Twitter, the lady planned on using it for rituals.
In the video, the lady was stripped naked while a guy inserted his finger inside her Vag!na in search of the used Condom containing his Sperm which was eventually seen relaxing inside the babes hole
This girl finished having sex and she hide the condom the guy used. She eventually confessed it was to be used for Ritual.
You all should be careful out there.. Even babes self won buy Range and Benz oooo
Watch the Video below:-
source https://gidoski..com/2018/12/unbelievable-girl-mercilessly-dealt.html
Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2018
My question is how the guy even fit open cloth put him penis inside that disgusting looking soakaway wey she call towtow

My condolences goes to the guy wey chook hand enter that towtow. That hand has been rendered useless.

The boy no sharp. When I go put condom and remove am woman no dey know. My hands Sabi the scope well. Stay woke
Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by Buharisef(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by gidoskiaustino(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
My question is how the guy even fit open cloth put him penis inside that disgusting looking soakaway wey she call towtow

My condolences goes to the guy wey chook hand enter that towtow. That hand has been rendered useless.

The boy no sharp. When I go put condom and remove am woman no dey know. My hands Sabi the scope well. Stay woke

May be na the guys condom and sperm na why the guy go get mind shook hand.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by gidoskiaustino(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Buharisef:
Hmmm!
wonder can not end dont be surprised
Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by Buharisef(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2018
gidoskiaustino:
wonder can not end dont be surprised
My Broda Dis One Tire Me
Re: Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) by gidoskiaustino(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Buharisef:
My Broda Dis One Tire Me
Thing are happening that mean their pussy can contain 1 million dollar cocaine

(1) (Reply)

10 Animals That Love Sex Than Humans / I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / Beautiful Actress Iyabo Ojo Is Working On New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.