Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student (580 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by Mariaotayibade: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Success, 22 years old revealed the challenges she went through and how she fought through to emerge as the best graduating student of the 2015/2016 set. She wrote JAMB twice before she got admitted into the university. Asked how she wriggled through not only in a male dominated department but the set to emerge the best graduating student.

Success said:

“I made it through hard work and the special grace of God. Growing up was not that okay family wise, but I never allowed that to put my back on the ground, so I had to pursue whatever I had to do diligently because all I dreamt about was to leave a mark in whatever I did. “So by the help of God I was able to achieve this through study.

I was never involved in any form of partying or socials and I made sure I maximized my time to the fullest and I am telling you today that it yielded positive result.”

Maritally, my parents were separated for sometime and it was supposed to affect my studies but I just put it behind me and concentrated on my studies. Most time, psychologically, I would be concerned about what happened between my parents but thank God that He provided help for me through my uncle, so I was never left behind because he supported my education.

READ FULL STORY: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/parents-separation-didnt-stop-best-graduating-student/

Re: My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Once you are a best graduating student you don turn Malcom X and Martin Luther be that na so that Port Harcourt best graduating student talk say na just 4hours hin dey take sleep a day. I just weak grin
Congratulations to you. Cos it is not easy to be the best graduating student

3 Likes

Re: My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2017
This is just the beginning for you. The future is so bright Keep ya head up.
Re: My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by Chanchit: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2017
As I dey look this girl, na spirikoko she go be, so how parent separation go stop her.
Parent separation is just am excuse in the first place for lazy people.
Re: My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by duduade: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes na and as usual .... She didn't have any time for boys... They sef no look you with that kain nose
Re: My Parents' Separation Didn't Stop Me - Best Graduating Student by femolacqua(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Need Advise Please / Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys / Buying ITunes card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.