Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Baby Diapers And Other Products Agreement From Turkey For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Baby Diapers And Other Products Agreement From Turkey For Sale (1414 Views)

What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china / I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Diapers And Other Products Agreement From Turkey For Sale by erastus75: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2010
I did sign and agreement for exclusive importation and distribution of baby diapers and other 14 products from Turkey and the money I expected to start this business is not forth coming and instead for me to hold on to this agreement which is not bringing money to me, I decided that I want to sell to the highest bidder.

I shall sign off an agreement of handing over and would also write to the export sales manager on who to contact from there on.

The bidding of this agreement would start with a price of N1,000,000.00

I am very serious and this is no scam, a mail could be send to zaraglobalservices@gmail.com or zarahservices@yahoo.com or call 08024627500 for discussion.
Re: Baby Diapers And Other Products Agreement From Turkey For Sale by erastus75: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Aside the agreement, I have samples of the baby diapers for your perusal and these are the products on the agreement:

List of Products

1. BABY DIAPERS
2. SANITARY NAPKINS
3. AFTER SEX WET WIPES
4. Wet Baby Towels Alcohol Free
5. Intimate Wet Wipes Alcohol Free
6. Family Wet Wipes Alcohol Free 100 Sheets & 150 Sheets
7. COTTON BUDS for BABY
8. COTTON BUDS
9. DISHWASHING SPONGE
10. CLEANING CLOTH
11. PLASTIC CUPS
12. PLASTIC FORK
13. PLASTIC SMALL SPOON
14. FRESH TOILET SPRAY
15. SHOE POLISH LIQUID
16. SHOE POLISH SPONGE
17. SHOE POLISH SPONGE DOUBLE SIDED

(1) (Reply)

=n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: / Distributorship Right / I Want Buyers For Palm Kernel Nut In Nigeria Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.