Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner (721 Views)

PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot / Pretty Actress Sophie Alakija And Family Narrowly Escape Death [PICS] / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija, DJ Cuppy At Commonwealth Africa Summit In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner by metroblogger: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
As part of the SOAS Centenary celebrations, Toyin Saraki, healthcare philanthropist and the Founder-President of Wellbeing Foundation Africa, hosted an SOAS Centenary Dinner in honour of SOAS Director, Baroness Valerie Amos.

Folorunsho Alakija was also one of the speakers at the event.

Toyin Saraki, who is both an SOAS alumni and the SOAS centenary ambassador, shared photos of the dinner on social media expressing her excitement about the event.

She said “This dinner unites two elements which have had a great impact on my life and who I am, my education at SOAS and my birth place, Lagos. This Centenary Campaign Dinner themed “Questions Worth Asking” was hosted in honour of SOAS Director, Baroness Valerie Amos. SOAS is here to ask challenging questions about the big issues facing Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the world at large.”

See photos below.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/photos-toyin-saraki-folorunsho-alakija.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner by metroblogger: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Snaps Pic With Anthony Joshua,nigerians Come After Her...lol / Can Bras Cause Breast Cancer? Here Is The Answer / "You Can't Eat Beauty, It Doesn't Sustain You"- Roseline Meurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.