Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) (22782 Views)

Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday / Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff / Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Of lower intensity compared to your concentrated one.
Lol. So you even know you're an idiot.
Once an idiot, always an idiot.
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:

Dunce! You're supposed to state it out since you claimed to be vert smart

I don't dance to YOUR tune that's why I'm not gonna give in to your every request or answer every damn stupid question you toss my way.
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:

Lol. So you even know you're an idiot.
Once an idiot, always an idiot.

It takes one to know one, so I wouldn't laugh too loud if I were you
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't dance to YOUR tune that's why I'm not gonna give in to your every request or answer every damn stupid question you toss my way.
so dumb
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

It takes one to know one, so I wouldn't laugh too loud if I were you
Crazy dude
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:

so dumb

Dumber is you.

You're boring me now. You're dismissed, schmuck!
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Dumber is you.

You're boring me now. You're dismissed, schmuck!
stupid grandfucker! fvck off
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL @ he has spoken to you. Even if he did, which I doubt very much, you think he was going to tell you about every penny he gets as a reward as part of his humanitarian work? I don't think so! Still doesn't take away what he does though. Say thanks & please tell him to spend our taxes wisely grin

I really don't care what you believe or think. You asked a question and I answered so don't get why you're being so melodramatic about it. It ain't that serious grin
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
V0lv0:

I really don't care what you believe or think. You asked a question and I answered so don't get why you're being so melodramatic about it. It ain't that serious grin

Picture of you & him hobnobbing or I don't believe it grin

Btw, have you left SA? Last time you were going all ga-ga about the US tongue Nice trip in advance, you the one with "friends" in high places grin

1 Like

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by blackpanther25(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

So why mention their money then? Is every Nigerian in South Africa treated like shit? By whom? All South Africans? Some of them are here & I hope they come out to talk about how every South African treats them like shit. Mr, South Africans are not all the same because we weren't cloned inside a lab. For every South African that treats someone terribly on the grounds of nationality, there is a South African that'll see the fact that you're from another country as an opportunity to learn something new. So stop spreading half-truths.

I agree not all are bad but the vast majority hates foreigners. Just ask most african foreigners around and hear what they say about South African folks so it's not just a naija thing. I particular don't hate all Southies. I Iike the coloureds peeps but can't stand the Xhosa.
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackpanther25:

I agree not all are bad but the vast majority hates foreigners. Just ask most african foreigners around and hear what they say about South African folks so it's not just a naija thing. I particular don't hate all Southies. I Iike the coloureds peeps but can't stand the Xhosa.

Never mind the rest, what's your beef with the Xhosa?
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
All these Celebrities with too much show off and lies, tomorrow he will say "i gave them 50million naira" my friends and i visited Childrens Home Orphanage. in south Africa last week no body hear am. anything you do for God blessings don't show it on social media...only Nigerian celebrities will upload their videos on internet while praying.

Hell fire is real most celebrities won't make heaven.
Judge. Who knows you? Mtchew.
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go and marry Nairaland prostitutee
ireneidiva:

Judge. Who knows you? Mtchew.
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by 14(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
sotall:
I wonder what Nigerains still go to do in South Africa after all the xenophobic attacks.

smh....its high time a tit for tat plays out

South africa is one of the biggest entertainment market in Africa. You can never say you have made it in Africa until you conquared South Africa. Even when Nigerian artists are famous and have hugh following, South african artists still make more money than their Nigerian counterparts. This is the reason you dont see a lot of South african artists in Nigeria trying to increase their fan based.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by adethebahdguy100(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
You dan finish with Nigeria own
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolzeal:
It's an orphanage, a place for homeless kids. I think, irrespective of the beef between SA and other African nationals we should appreciate his sense of humor for remembering those innocent kids. At least their smiles alone is worth celebrating.
Sense of humor ke? Bro abeg fear God oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
barallanee:
it is not a misplaced priority... For such him to even think abt visiting the orphanage home...he meant it...hav u ever passed their gate
"For such him" indeed... sad
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by smellingmenses: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Never mind the rest, what's your beef with the Xhosa?
Lol... Little does he know....

1 Like

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
14:

South africa is one of the biggest entertainment market in Africa. You can never say you have made it in Africa until you conquared South Africa. Even when Nigerian artists are famous and have hugh following, South african artists still make more money than their Nigerian counterparts. This is the reason you dont see a lot of South african artists in Nigeria trying to increase their fan based.
South Africa is the NYC of Africa,you ain't been nowhere if you ain't been here...FACT

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Misternas89:

"For such him" indeed... sad
it was a typographical error.. I corrected myself... Tell me U've never made mistakes
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Joshkid(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
V0lv0:

The guy in white is called Mathew Mensa. He is Ghanaian/Swiss who grew up in Nigeria and hence a lot of naija connections. He started the orphanage which consists of mainly young South African boys and girls and a few Zimbabweans.

As much as people may not like South Africans at least he has made a difference to someone's life and it's not fair for them(kids)to pay for what they have not committed.(xenophobia)

In the same token I hope that he is also giving back to Nigerian orphanages as well afterall he is from there.
God bless you for this piece
Re: Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
barallanee:
it was a typographical error.. I corrected myself... Tell me U've never made mistakes
No pun intended, yes I made mistakes and behold I'm always happy when corrected. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.