Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? (620 Views)

Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe / How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? by lawnreigh(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good Afternoon house, I am planning to apply for International scholarship but the scholarship is not a post graduate scholarship but a language based one, part of the requirement is that we should submit our highest qualification, I have a Degree, B.sc Statistics but I am yet to collect my certificate even though it is ready because the university I graduated from is far from where I reside. I want to know whether it won't affect my chances of getting it. If you have been in this situation I will like to know your opinion or perspective about it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University (LASU) External System Outstanding Results Released / How To Calculate 2017 Post UTME Admission Screening For All Schools / [E! NEWS] JAMB: Re-print Your Slip,mop-up Exam For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.