Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (17060 Views)

How Many Days Does It Take For JAMB Result To Be Out 2024? / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe by Promisev123(f): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Upload your waec result to Jamb portal easily here. You want to know how to upload your waec and Neco result to Jamb portal. You might be wondering “how can I upload my result to Jamb portal?”.  Jamb has demanded that students upload their WAEC &NECO result to the Jamb Website. This involves all the candidates seeking admission into the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.  You don’t have to worry as I see it as a point of duty to help you.

For any information about post utme updates, Pre degrees, jobs, scholarships, informative guide on how to pass any exam, check this blog

LINK TO THE BLOG

You might also be wondering,” What is the JAMB portal and how can i upload your WAEC result there?”

JAMB portal is a useful multipurpose resource that can be used for a lot of functions such as.

To check and get your results
print Jamb resuts out for official use.
upload WAEC result to JAMB
Many people are eager to learn how to upload WAEC result to JAMB. Yes, this function is actually possible. You should take into account that it there is a deadline for this to be done. You only have to follow a few simple steps to upload your results to the database. The procedure will take a few minutes of your time. There is also an option to register directly at www.jamb.org.ng or at any bank branch.

As usual, I will answer the mostly asked questions concerning “How to upload your O level result to Jamb portal ” by providing their correct answers, You’re ready…Let’s ride

HOW DO I UPLOAD YOUR WAEC RESULT TO  JAMB PORTAL? 

This isn’t something you can do for yourself. Follow the instructions below to do this.

HOW TO UPLOAD  O LEVEL- WAEC/NECO RESULT TO  JAMB PORTAL 

To Upload your waec result to Jamb portal , go
https://www.techhallmark.com/upload-your-waec-result-to-jamb-portal/
Re: Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe by Promisev123(f): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2018
In case you missed this guys
Re: Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe by stcharlesedu: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
read more on jamb uploading of olevel results without visiting cbt centre

(1) (Reply)

EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills / Junior Waec Time Table 2017 (in Picture) / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.