Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island (1755 Views)

Check Out Places To Go For Honeymoon / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by successman1234: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
guys i and my wife intend to spend our honeymoon on the island, our budget is 150k between 4 to 5 nights, any recommendation would be highly appreciated
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by ikechemez(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
I have 3million naira to trade with.

Any good business idea. Or any company that needs a distributor in the east should contact me Please
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by ireneblush(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikechemez:
I have 3million naira to trade with.

Any good business idea. Or any company that needs a distributor in the east should contact me Please
You could have just opened your own thread.

5 Likes

Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raddison Blu
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by Repairnigeria(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na ur money fit into ur budget
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by successman1234: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maychang:
Raddison Blu

150k is to small to rent an hotel for 4 nights
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by poshestmina(f): 4:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Maychang:
Raddison Blu
He said 150k for 4\5 days .op check Palazzo dumont or limebridge at chevron drive . .they shudn't be more than 20k per nite
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by MissIndependent(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Southern Sun Ikoyi or Oriental Hotel Victoria Island.
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by successman1234: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
poshestmina:
He said 150k for 4\5 days .op check Palazzo dumont or limebridge at chevron drive . .they shudn't be more than 20k per nite

I checked Palazzo dumont, it seems like a very cool hotel, i had booked the morning side suite and spa for 4 days, and hoping to see a better hotel reservation.

Please keep the hotels coming.

thanks
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by poshestmina(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
successman1234:

I checked Palazzo dumont, it seems like a very cool hotel, i had booked the morning side suite and spa for 4 days, and hoping to see a better hotel reservation.

Please keep the hotels coming.

thanks
Keep the hotels coming kwa ? lol ...pls oh ,those ones are close to the estate i stayed .have fun and happy married life!
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by egopersonified(f): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
four seasons by Sheraton, lekki.
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by mygeeZ(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
With Your budget!! Dover suite off Admiralty way Lekki phase one,opposite Eba ano Super mkt. and Piccadelli suits!!!
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Why must it be a hotel on the island? wouldn't you like to experience some nature?.

I was going to say whispering Palms springs Badagry
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by successman1234: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joavid:
Why must it be a hotel on the island? wouldn't you like to experience some nature?.

I was going to say whispering Palms springs Badagry

oes have to be island sha, just that we want to avoid running into people, plus island has alot of fun places to go and feed ursef.

i read the review on whispering palms spring, not very good.
many people said it was been overrated
Re: What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island by coolcatty: 8:44am On May 09, 2017
mygeeZ:
With Your budget!! Dover suite off Admiralty way Lekki phase one,opposite Eba ano Super mkt. and Piccadelli suits!!!

U really hate this guy.....why will u suggest Piccadilly?....that noisy rundown ashaaawo spot filled with all these very low income earners who torment trouble at the lightest provocation..... Nawaoh for u.

@OP....honeymoon is not about getting holed up in a hotel room...there are so many resorts in epe,ibeju lekki etc

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When A Child Is Born Out Of Wedlock? / The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous / Make This Heat No For Kill You, Mini Ac Available. Cheap And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.