Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous (1758 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Evanse820(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
So it really looks like married women are now the promiscuous ones and the men are finding it really hard to cope with it.

I hate the fact that married women are now cheating shamelessly

But I love the fact that the men are now facing the pain it brings.

What's your say?

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Pierocash(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Evanse820:
So it really looks like married women are now the promiscuous ones and the men are finding it really hard to cope with it.

I hate the fact that married women are now cheating shamelessly

But I love the fact that the men are now facing the pain it brings.

What's your say?
i wil like to cheat with u if u dnt mind.
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
if women don't cheat, how will the pussy circulate? grin grin
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Evanse820(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pierocash:
i wil like to cheat with u if u dnt mind.
Can't go to hell with you
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Evanse820(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
if women don't cheat, how will the pussy circulate? grin grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Evanse820:

tongue
see you... smiley

btw, why u having ur digits on ur profile? are u into a business?
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
When married men are cheating, it is never alarming o! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by WeJCKs(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
especially housewives and non working wives. most of them are easy to fall with online guys. They crave for attention, give them good attention and there will be 70% chances she will open leg
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Seahawk: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
I’m sorry. I don’t think women are cheating more now. They are just less caring of biased judgment against them.
If men have always been cheating, who have they been cheating with?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Pierocash(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Evanse820:

Can't go to hell with you
no we won`t go to hell, if others didnt go then we can`t go there
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by ImaIma1(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Women take all the crap when their husbands are cheating especially the ones that sleep with everything female around including maid, cook, gatewoman, wife's sister, cousin, etc.

Why can't the men take it too?

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by Evanse820(f): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

see you... smiley

btw, why u having ur digits on ur profile?
are u into a business?
I'm here to make friends
Re: The Rate At Which Married Women Cheat Is Becoming Outrageous by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:
I'm here to make friends
with benefits? cool

(1) (Reply)

Strange / Woman Uses Acid To Wash Private Part After Having Illicit Sexual Intercourse / Share Your First Electric Shock Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.