Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? (3961 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2010
Hehehe!! Five thousand Naira 2 start a business!! E go hard oh. Except you've got some kind of unique expertise in which case you would'nt exactly be needing to invest 5k!
Ignore most of the comments telling you jack about online business. It's nonsense! Any business that doesn't require you to put in any effort is a scam in the making!
If you must do a business without cash, you would be required to put in more than enough effort.
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by TheBuilder: 9:31am On May 21, 2010
To the poster and every other Nairalanders who wants to start business with as low as five thousand, please visit www.manaconnect.com. Manaconnect is a marketing platform for the distribution of fast moving consumer products. once you register as a member, you have become a distributor of the products and you can begin to buy and sell at good margins. You also get paid commision on every direct and indirect referals to Manaconnect.

Manaconnect was created for someone like the poster.
Cheers,
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by TheBuilder: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
Chect out Manaconnect reloaded, simplified[b][/b]
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by muwas2010(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
Good day,
A lot of people don't know what to do with their money ,but the day they understand the concept of investment the day their life will improved.
more so,N 5000 is a big money for an investor who really know what he/she really want.
However,I suggest invest on online such asHYIP which gives return as at when due. if you don't know how to do it ,i can render a helping hand.
you can contact me via e-mail:yahwasiu@yahoo.com or call :08022125473.

Good luck.
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by misterani(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
Recharge Card Business
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by 080Nigeria(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
Don't put N5000 online. It's not advisable assuming that that is all you have at the moment. Buy something you can see, like recharge cards. Do it the old and low risk way. You may be surprised at the long term results if you are consistent.
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by sleeksolo: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by wealthyk: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
hello kitlady, if you want to know more of how to make money with the little you have on you, PM on wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by okogba64: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
There is so much to do with N5K and make reasonable returns in the short and long runs. For me to help you, I will like to know things like what is your present income, how long you wish to keep the investment going, your personal skills, likes and dislikes. Some of these are necessary to determine your prefered risk tolerance and ensure the safety of your capital, which if lost or delayed could put you under great stress.
Re: Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? by toaspromo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
bulk sms biz and it can generate you 25000 naira weekly send your mail to tosho07@mail.com

you can also try we hosting biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Attending Event Planning And Decoration Training School In Abuja / 44,000 Whatsapp Contacts File For Sale / Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.