Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Uconnect Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uconnect Invite (3574 Views)

My Experience With Uconnect/gr8jobsng WICKEDNESS / Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks / Interview With Uconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uconnect Invite by hybee55: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
You are invited for a Relationship Manager role tomorrow 29/4/2017 by 9am at 5 Ogbunike Str off Admiralty way Lekki 1.Come with CV & passport.Dress Formal
pls who else got this invite,is it real
Re: Uconnect Invite by HonOlagrace: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
I also got it but I didn't apply for such position and can't even remember sending my CV to them, xo, m nt going.
Re: Uconnect Invite by nazafrank(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
got same invite..it's too sudden...and am not in Lagos..so can't make it..
besides no news on naira land if they are authentic or not...
Re: Uconnect Invite by chyna4luv: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
nazafrank:
got same invite..it's too sudden...and am not in Lagos..so can't make it..
besides no news on naira land if they are authentic or not...

Bro, its authentic, please go.

Regards.
Re: Uconnect Invite by ineco(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
I got the msg but i cnt remember when i applied and i am in Abuja now
Re: Uconnect Invite by olutowo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
One of the problem about all these is u wasting ur money and time there only for u to see that it does not worth, though, one need to give a trial but the point is, u cant even trust the outsourcing firms too these days...make God help us, am thinking of going though
Re: Uconnect Invite by monabass: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Got the invite and can't remember applying as well. I'm thinking of attending though since I'm in Lagos.
But don't seem to understand the position and role of a relationship manager much. Can someone give me a clearer picture of the role?
Re: Uconnect Invite by hybee55: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think its real cos I checked on them.but m not in Lagos at the moment
Re: Uconnect Invite by vels(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
monabass:
Got the invite and can't remember applying as well. I'm thinking of attending though since I'm in Lagos.
But don't seem to understand the position and role of a relationship manager much. Can someone give me a clearer picture of the role?

It's real...Relationship manager is like been an intermediate betwn a customer and the brand......
You see to the affairs and issues of the clients...make sure to solve or table their complaint ..depends on what you are "selling".

I once went there for a call centre position..we did i cbt test, and afterwards an interview...based on the position..
So read up on RElationship management,customer relationship managment..success.
Re: Uconnect Invite by ineco(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Think they need one candidate and many were invited

1 Like

Re: Uconnect Invite by Rachie83: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
It could be all this direct bank sales (graduates in the sun persuading people to open account) they only use beautiful names to draw people for interview.

2 Likes

Re: Uconnect Invite by Adebola15: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is a marketing job for a bank. Uconnect are time wasters

1 Like

Re: Uconnect Invite by bizza009(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
vels:

It's real...Relationship manager is like been an intermediate betwn a customer and the brand......
You see to the affairs and issues of the clients...make sure to solve or table their complaint ..depends on what you are "selling".

I once went there for a call centre position..we did i cbt test, and afterwards an interview...based on the position..

I'm just wondering how they got my contact because i never applied for the role
Re: Uconnect Invite by oby3ce(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand this Saturday interview, I can't even recall applying for the job
Re: Uconnect Invite by Jhenny(f): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Relationship manager?. Its a lie ooo,the title is to attract people and bring them in. its actually a marketing job
Re: Uconnect Invite by monabass: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
vels:

So helpful. Thanks so much.
Will give it a try
Re: Uconnect Invite by jd1986(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Get ur Gwagon boot ready to walk in the hot sun grin grin
Re: Uconnect Invite by ineco(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wats up ppl, any update abt the interview?
Re: Uconnect Invite by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
I got the invite also Buh I don't think I will go..
Re: Uconnect Invite by nwakibie3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adebola15:
It is a marketing job for a bank. Uconnect are time wasters

U knw them very well bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uconnect Invite by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Based on a referral from a friend, you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos on Tue 2nd MAY by 11AM. Bring a CV and dress formal. Got dis also from workorce.. who also Got dis.
Re: Uconnect Invite by jeleel1987: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
You'd better don't go. The message is being sent by those people who are into GNLD.
Re: Uconnect Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Based on a referral from a friend, you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos on Tue 2nd MAY by 11AM. Bring a CV and dress formal. Got dis also from workorce.. who also Got dis.
i doubt if its gnld.check d address on google.
Re: Uconnect Invite by ineco(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Genuine interview pls go..
Re: Uconnect Invite by Nekkyogazi: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Uconnect is authentic..... My sister inlaw just got a job with ipnx through them......after 4 years of joblessness.....osheeeee baba

(1) (Reply)

Fairview Consults / Massive Employment At Transcorp Hilton Abuja / Got Nnpc Invite From Pc? Download Gmat And Others Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.