Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Near-birth Experience Will Definitely Change Your Views!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Near-birth Experience Will Definitely Change Your Views!!!! (494 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Moms With Two Or More Kids Share Your Birth Experience In Each Child Birth! / My Near-birth Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Near-birth Experience Will Definitely Change Your Views!!!! by Sapid: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
The reason some people still think that they do not need people is because they are yet to grow up and adjust to the fact that the world is waiting on them to deliver that thing that is in them and you cannot do it without people. Okay, say you do it all by yourself and you deliver and there isn’t anyone to utilize that idea that you developed what’s now the “ere” (benefit) inside? An idea is only as good as the entities that are better off because of its existence. So, anyway, you turn around and look at it, you need people. It’s the circle of life....

I tell people this every time they propose the illogical point that all they need is God and no one else: God ain’t stupid and He’s probably shaking His head wondering where you got your “unique” (I hope you can see the sarcasm dripping from that adjective) line of reasoning from cos it doesn’t run in the family. Listen, if God wanted an exclusive relationship with all of us in the strictest sense of the word, it wouldn’t take Him an ounce of strength to speak about 7 billion planets into being and place each of us on a separate planet. Duh, it’s not that hard. He’s God. So till you can create an entire planet on your own, place it within the right proximity to the sun, give it its own satellite among other things, pack your kaya and relocate there to be “alone with God”, get this into your cranium: you need friends. Maybe not a million but can we just start with 2 or 3, brethren? Please?

I know being a bad bitch is cool but remember that a bitch is ultimately a dog so mathematically,

Bad bitch = bad dog

Bad dog = well… bad dog

Bad dog = dog

From our previous knowledge of dogs, we can deduce from the above equations that

1. Dogs always sit!

2. Bad dogs always go to the naughty corner or wear the cone of shame or here in Naija, get an ass-whooping without food (which is usually a terrible mish-mash of leftovers and bones, anyway. so, it might just be as well).

Honey, come here, sit down. *pats a seat beside me for you*. No matter how smart a bitch is, it will remain the bitch never the master. It will always be told to sit. It will always be ordered around. It will only be called smart because it knows how to take orders and perform tricks made for the circus. It won’t make it to the boardroom, or the House of Parliament. (although it can make it to the Nigerian Senate house. That place is a joke). For you to transmogrify from a bad bitch to a bad boss, you need friends, a network, people. You need your gang. a clique of the right people. In my next post, I will try to analyse the peeps your gang should, of a necessity, contain. But just before I round off this piece, let me give you this story. True life not super story.

One of the things on my bucket list, was to watch a pregnant woman that wasn’t me birth a child. I thought it was going to be the most beautiful thing ever. At least that was what the movie writers said (pfft, Steven Spielberg ko more like Steven LIEberg. Mtcheeewww). Spoiler alert: they lied. It wasn’t. I couldn’t even watch. It was scary. (insert scared emoji)... continue reading here https://sapidsapiens.com/2017/04/27/my-near-birth-experience/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beaten With Hockey Stick By Her In-Laws For Given Birth To A Girl (video) / Extended Family Wahala / The Function Of Discipline In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.