Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. (7007 Views)

10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) / Polar Vortex: Breathtaking Photos Shows How Insanely Cold It Is In America Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Smellymouth: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2017

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by daveP(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
femolacqua:
Why can't we pick a leaf from this people?
cos the leaf will die immediately it scents the hand of a nigerian leader.(In Passenger's voice from Let her go song)
....anything they touch surely dies.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by demgo: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2017
if it's not explorers, it can never be like explorers
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by tdayof(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Explorers:
An open market in Deira then and now.
Mr Dora the explorer cheesy kindly make that of Nigeria too.

.Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by sirfee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
When are we(Africans) going to get it right?When?
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by tolugar: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Show me an independent black nation that has developed at this pace

and I'll show you an ashawo that is a virgin
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Mehn. Naija has to wake up o
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by thinksmartalway: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2017
I see these photos and I weep within me. If you are a Nigerian and a nairalander, and you checking this thread and pretending as if nothing is wrong with your country, sincerely, something is really wrong with you.

Nigeria's problem is not corruption, I stand to be corrected pls. Almost all countries, if not all, is corrupt, in one way or the other.

Nigeria's problem is our amalgamation. Everytime I think of this country, everytime I see people suffering (majority), I cause the man or woman behind our amalgamation. Who the hell are the Britons behind it?! May they NEVER rest in peace.

We think very differently, we talk very differently, we understand and interpret statements so differently, we give meanings to things just so differently!

Our founding fathers understood this and wanted to unite us maturity without causing issues. So they divide the country into regions,each region solving its problems with the solutions it could profer. The Western region leader supplied them with good formal education and rapid development, the Eastern region leader tried to do the same, the Northern guy wanted to try but his people are used to their usual rankadede. who cares, that's their f**king problem!

From what I learnt in history and from my findings (you can check with learned Nigerias especially the SANs), the Biafrans already have documents backing their independence. The documents were gotten from the British immediately the Biafrans realize the advantage of crude oil to their region. however, they made a terrible mistake of not declaring their segregation from Nigeria a long time ago.

Now it's just too late to present the documents. Don't ask me reasons pls.

My beloved hero (Gen Emeka Ojukwu of blessed memory) really wanted a segregation from this country, but he shouldn't have gone into war with the federal government. Because, no one goes to war with the government and win. None from history. Instead, he should have called the then Biafran elders and leaders and choose representatives to meet the Queen of England, this way, the documents could be renewed, and fresh talks could have been held without shedding of blood.

This is why the new, fresh and young agitator Nnamdi Kanu is playing smart with the federal government. We should not forget, he is both a Nigerian and a British.

Once again, may God cause the man or woman behind Nigeria's amalgamation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Explorers(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Folksyharry(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't see Nigeria making these giant strides anytime in the future. Every level in Nigeria is filled with corruption, selfishness, wickedness, bigotry, etc.
The most painful part is that the people that put us in this position are the most celebrated people in the nation today.
The youths too are a mess. The politicians have successfully divided us along religious, ethnic and political lines so we spend more energy fighting ourselves while they continue to loot for themselves and coming generations. So until we take a united front things will remain as they are now.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by BOKO52(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
Wow.. grin grin
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by EmeeNaka: 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
This Middle East nation accepted western things and got western blessing. The west are investing in UAE.
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by DEIFIED(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
i pray for nigeria today, let judgement be visited on those that embezzled and stole from this country, and those that are still planning to.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by SabrinaTravel: 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
Our Nigerian dictators, called "politicians" are just so smart and wicked. Through sabotaged and deliberate efforts, they keep monitoring and reducing the numbers of foreign investors to Nigeria.

Of course they have a reason, a selfish reason though. They know very well that with the influx of foreign investors, especially the western giants, into the Nigerian economy, we will be liberated.

The rapid developments in places like UAE, Qatar, Barhain, S/Africa are results of invitations to investors.

Imagine Nigerian government officials making visa approvals difficult to citizens from western countries such as USA, Canada, Germany, France etc. So why don't we blame our government officials first before blaming Donald Trump. Imagine Nigeria government issuing a year visa to US Citizens,while they issue us 2 years! rubbish! pls put me in the visa issuing position and you will see me issuing hundreds of visas to these western people everyday. why? of course the answer is simple. They will liberate us!

Imagine the Federal government hoarding international passport booklets! gosh! what for? because they don't want us to liberate, because they need people to govern, people to hail them during election times!

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Ugosample(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2017
SabrinaTravel:
Our Nigerian dictators, called "politicians" are just so smart and wicked. Through sabotaged and deliberate efforts, they keep monitoring and reducing the numbers of foreign investors to Nigeria.

Of course they have a reason, a selfish reason though. They know very well that with the influx of foreign investors, especially the western giants, into the Nigerian economy, we will be liberated.

The rapid developments in places like UAE, Qatar, Barhain, S/Africa are results of invitations to investors.

Imagine Nigerian government officials making visa approvals difficult to citizens from western countries such as USA, Canada, Germany, France etc. So why don't we blame our government officials first before blaming Donald Trump. Imagine Nigeria government issuing a year visa to US Citizens,while they issue us 2 years! rubbish! pls put me in the visa issuing position and you will see me issuing hundreds of visas to these western people everyday. why? of course the answer is simple. They will liberate us!

Imagine the Federal government hoarding international passport booklets! gosh! what for? because they don't want us to liberate, because they need people to govern, people to hail them during election times!

As funny as it sounds, you have a point
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by onos217(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
Explorer, you left heart-broken with this one.
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by larrygal(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
SabrinaTravel:
I got to know recently that a foreigner needs a visa to come to Nigeria.. All my life I thought there are no immigration rule guiding entry to Nigeria cos why will a foreigner go through stress to come visit Nigeria when there s nothing fascinating abt her.
Abeg can someone brief me on the rules that guide a foreigner to obtain PR card or citizenship in Nigeria.
CC patriotic citizen
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Explorers(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2017
This is why Dubai is called Las Vegas of Middle East.

Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Youdondeymad: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Mehn. Naija has to wake up o
Nigeria is dead bruh...
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Explorers(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
onos217:
Explorer, you left heart-broken with this one.

But is the fact.
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by Talkwell: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
mynd44 seun
Re: Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. by good4all40: 3:20am On Oct 05, 2017
I can't imagine this country is still battling with the issue of electricity even after many years of independence

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got An Offer In Uk / 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos / If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.